Chapter 16

Hyunsik POV

Its been days since Changsub hyung confronted me about my situation with Amy. Honestly, we are not even in a relationship right now. I'm sure about what I feel for her, but I don't want to rush her, even though I know, she only have two weeks left in Korea.

We've been spending the last few days together, I tour her around Seoul, I went shopping with her, I went food tripping with her, though it always ends up with her, feeding me her own food.

My favorite time with her is just sitting in a coffee shop, me working on my songs, her watching me while sipping her coffee and giving me her input from time to time. I love those moments with just us.

It made me happy whenever I see her smile or laugh at my silliness, my greed to make her laugh bring out my inner beagleness.

It breaks my heart whenever she spaces out. It always come whenever she laugh so hard. Its like she's feeling guilty for being happy, she would always stay quiet for a while. I sometimes make weird faces to make her laugh again.

She's out now with her friends. I actually want us to spend more time together, but I know I monopolized her time already, she was supposed to spend it with them. Besides, I need to finish recording the guide for the song I made.

I keep glancing at my phone as I try to focus on the lyrics I'm writing. When I couldn't help it anymore, I pick it up and send her a message.

➡️ Looks like someone is enjoying without me 😌

I waited for her to reply. Nothing came. After 10 minutes, my phone buzzed.

⬅️ Someone's sulking 🤪
➡️ 🙁🙁
➡️ Don't you miss me?
⬅️ Hmmmm 🤔
➡️ I miss you.
⬅️ You're so 🧀🧀🧀
➡️ 😭😭😭😭
⬅️ Hahaha I miss... 🤭
⬅️ Hyunsik 🙈
⬅️ Stop sulking. I was trying to wear this that's why I was busy. TTYL 😘

Did she just send me a kissing emoji??

I put down my phone and focus on what I was doing before I was distracted. I got too focus that I didn't notice the door to my studio opening.

******

Eunkwang POV

I asked our manager if I could be a few hours late for rehearsal. He knows I'm not usually skipping rehearsal or late for any appointment unless I have something important to do, so he let me be.

Changsub have been so quiet lately, that he got me worried. I talked to him to ask what is bothering him. He told me about Hyunsik.

I became worried too when he told me. We were all there when Hyunsik's ex girlfriend left him. We were the one's who tried to bring him back. We don't want him to be in the same situation again. I'm afraid of what he'll become if he experience that again.