Chapter 11

*******

Amy POV

As soon as I enter the apartment, I was expecting the girls to be waiting. instead the place is quiet and the lights are off.

I took me a great deal of restraint not to scream when I saw all of them sleeping in the couch and some on the floor of the living room.

I tiptoed on my way to my room so as not to disturb them and I don't want to discuss anything about tonight.

"Ate Amy's here."

I turn around and saw Tin already awake, Val followed next and they wake up the others.

"How's the date Ate?" Rielle asked me while yawning.

"It's not a date, we just had dinner that's all."

I tried to escape their clutches, but they overpower me. We'll there are six of them, they dragged me to the couch and sorround me.

They asked questions about where we went, what we had for dinner, what we talked about. I tried to answer them without giving too much account of what transcribe during the night.

"Okay, I answered all your questions, I'm tired, I'm sleeping. You all go to sleep, we need to be early tomorrow." I said as I got up of the couch and head to my room.

"Did you kiss?" it was Ellen who asked.

"I'm not answering that." I can feel my cheeks burning, as I remembered the kiss I gave him on his cheeks. Luckily my back is against the girls, they couldn't see my cheeks blushing.

"Oh my God! They kissed!"

I entered my room, while all of them squealing and screaming like teenagers.

I removed my coat and hang it on the closet. Shit, I forgot to return Hyunsik's coat. The purpose of why we actually met tonight forgotten by both of us.

I made a mental note to ask him, how can I return it to him.

I wash up and change into may pajamas and started getting ready to sleep, when I receive a message on my phone.

➡️ Are you sleeping?
⬅️ Who is this?
➡️ I'm hurt you haven't save my number😌

I know it's Hyunsik, I gave him my number earlier because he said, I haven't texted him even after he gave me his number. I can actually picture him pouting.

⬅️Goodnight, Im Hyunsik ☺️
➡️ Are you really going to sleep now?🤔
➡️ Yes, I need to be up early tomorrow.
➡️ Oh! Yeah, you're going to Yongin.
➡️ Goodnight Amy 😁
⬅️ Thank you for tonight, Hyunsik ☺️
➡️ Goodnight 😊
⬅️ How many times are you going to say goodnight?
➡️ Goodnight
➡️ Goodnight
➡️ Goodnight
⬅️ 😂😂😂😂 funny!
➡️ I'm glad I can make you 😂
⬅️ Hyunsik
➡️ Amy
⬅️ Hahaha, I forgot to return your coat 😱🤭
➡️ Haha keep it for now, so I have reason to see you
⬅️ Goodnight Hyunsik-ah ☺️

For the first time in a while, I slept with a smile on my face, and the nightmares didn't bother to visit me tonight.

*******

Hyunsik POV

I put down my phone after she send me her final goodnight. I couldn't help but smile even though I'm alone. We only parted a few hours ago, and still I already want to see her.

I focus on the keyboard in front of me, I was trying to put in the melody of the song I was humming earlier. I continue to work, I can't seem to stop the melody that keeps coming in my head.

After a few hours working on the melody, I started writing the lyrics, it got me excited as I haven't written a song like this in a while. The members would probably be surprised when they hear it.

I made a few revisions on the song. I even recorded the guide vocals. This might have been the fastest I completed a song.

I yawn and stretch my arms. I look at my watch its already 3:30 am. I am already home and I am working on my own studio I have at home. I'm thinking if I would go to my room, I glance at the couch in my studio. I dragged myself to it and pick up my kermit doll and sleep.

*******

I woke up the next morning and find Changsub hyung in my studio, coffee in hand and another paper bag, which I presume is breakfast.

"Yah! Im Hyunsik, don't overwork, we still have a few months to work on the new album."

"I'm not overworking hyung, it's just that something came up and I want to finish the song right away." I said to him while grinning.

"Can I hear it?"

I get up from the couch and seat down at my computer. I type in the password and open the file. I hand Changsub hyung my scribbling of the lyrics.

"I Miss You?", Changsub hyung asked.

I started playing the guide music file.

I'm positive it's you, that you're my girl
I'm positive, I'm sure. That this is love
How can it be so good?
I've never been like this before
Even if we're apart for a moment. I go crazy

I saw you just a moment ago. But I think of
you again – We're gonna see each other again later
But I miss you again, I saw you in my dreams
I'm gonna keep seeing you
But I wish you were next to me all day

I look and look but I miss you (I miss you)
For a thousand and ten thousand years
I miss only you (I miss you)
Stay like that, so I can always smile
Even after time passes. I only miss you

I see you every day but I miss you
I think I'm under a spell
It forces me to fall for you
Make another mark for the top charmer
Every day, I try to steal glances at you
My love is directly proportionate to time
Our conversation is comfortable like ace
Can't explain this with science

I look and look but I miss you (I miss you)
For a thousand and ten thousand years
I miss only you (I miss you)
Stay like that, so I can always smile
Even after time passes. I only miss you

Even if we get used to each other after time
Let's never forget this feeling right now oh oh

I look and look but I miss you (I miss you)
For a thousand and ten thousand years
I miss only you (I miss you)
Stay like that, so I can always smile
Even after time passes. I only miss you

I waited for hyung's reaction. I know its not my usual song, but I know it's good.

"Hyunsik-ah!"

"Yes hyung?"

"Are you in love with someone?"

"I...think so.."

"So, you miss her? Hmm, then why are you still here?"

I look at Changsub hyung, he's right. I know I may look like a stalker, but I think I know where I should be at this moment.

I went out of my studio and head straight to my bathroom to shower when Changsub hyung called me.

"Hyunsik-ah, have you seen Melon?"

I look at Changsub hyung wondering what he's talking about.

He laughed at my puzzled look.

"You're really out of your mind. Someday is on the top of the chart."

I grin at Changsub hyung.

He grin back at me.

Things are really going well for me. I rush to the bathroom and get ready to meet the person making all these things possible.