Chapter 21

BTOB CONCERT DAY

Amy POV
I look at the pile of clothes in my bed, I don't have much option as I didn't think I would have to look presentable, but not too formal like I would look like I am going to work. I look at the mustard hoodie and jeans I was planning to wear. I bit my nails as I was trying to decide what I should wear.

I glanced at my watch, the concert would start at 5:00pm, it's currently 12:20, our tickets were seated onces so the seat is numbered, we don't have to rush, but we need to hand out the freebies we prepared and we need to meet up with some of the Philippine Melodies, who some of them I haven't actually met personally. I estimate in my head, we need about three hours minimum to do that, our travel time would take 20-30 minutes.

Arghhh!!! I need to rush!!!

I heard someone knocking at my door and asked if I'm ready to go. I panic a bit. I haven't selected what I would wear. This is your fault Im Hyunsik!! Why does he have to tell me his parents would be there. Of course I would assume he would introduce them to me, besides he said he would introduce me to someone special.

I don't know what you need to do when meeting someone's parents.

How would he introduce me to them? What are we anyway?

I'm at a lost of what I would do later when I meet his parents. Should I kiss his mother's cheeks? Maybe I should shake their hands.

Aisssshhhh!! I never met my ex-boyfriend's parents, I don't know what to do.

I hastily pick out an outfit, put on some blush on and lipstick. I took out one of my coat and went out of the room.

"Ahmm, Ate Amy, what happened to wear something comfy? I though we'll wear jeans and hoodie?" Jem asked while glancing at my outfit.

"Don't ask!" I said to them. Well, I look too girly in my opinion, not my usual outfit. I am wearing a white plain top partnered with a gray skirt and my pink coat. I don't have any accessories. Not so formal and not so casual, but not my usual get up.

We head out to go to the venue, we arrive five minutes after 1:00pm at SK Handball Gymnasium, Olympic Park, the place is already pack with Melody, BTOB's fanclub

We head out to go to the venue, we arrive five minutes after 1:00pm at SK Handball Gymnasium, Olympic Park, the place is already pack with Melody, BTOB's fanclub. We search for the rest of the PH Melody, and we set up the freebies we need to hand out.

The place is sorrounded with rice wreaths from fans all over the world.