Chapter 13

Amy POV

I don't know how long we stand there like that, me resting my face on his chest, and him embracing me. It might have been just a few seconds or a few minutes but to me it's like we've been there for hours.

I cleared my throat and slowly pull myself out of his embrace.

"Are you okay now?" he asked me worriedly.

I nodded at him and smiled a little. He smiled back.

He held out his hand, and as I look at his smiling face, I reach out to his hands and clasped it with mine.

We walk hand in hand to where our friends are queuing up. He talked to Changsub and tell him we are not joining them. None of them mind though.

I look at my friends, they were all focus on the two BTOB members. I just wish they will be able to hide their identity and get to enjoy the day with them.

We said our goodbyes and agreed on the time we should meet up to eat.

None of them said anything about our hand intertwined together, or why we were gone for a while.

As we leave our friends, I can feel them looking at us. I know, we both have some explaining to do later on. I honestly dread that time, because honestly, what can I tell them right? We hugged? We hold hands? Why? I don't know! There is one thing I know though. It felt right.

*******

Hyunsik POV

I got so worried of Amy that I decided to tell Changsub Hyung we are not joining them. I know they would all try the extreme rides, and even though I love it too, I cannot risk her getting scared like that again.

I wasn't able to control myself that I hugged her. It felt good though and I would do it again if I have to.

I look at her as we walk hand in hand at the park. I'm still worried for her even though she seems okay now. I search for a bench nearby, and when I found one, I lead her to it.

"Wait for me here." I said to her as I assist her to seat. God, why does she seem so fragile to me?

She look at me, probably wondering why I asked her to stay put and wait for me.

I searched for a nearby food kiosk and bought water.

When I walk back to where I left her, her eyes were closed, she look so serene. I stare at her for a while, afraid to disturb her.

She must have sense my presence, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

I sat down beside her and hand her the water. She took it and thank me.

"We can stay here for a while if you want." I said softly to her.

She nodded.

We stayed like that, no one talking.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said looking at the flowers.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Book I: I'll Be Your Melodyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें