Chapter 42

Amy POV

I couldn't believe it when I saw them standing at my doorstep. I missed them. I know they are mad at me, I can tell when Ellen asked me why I disappeared.

I told them everything, all of it. I cried in their arms, I cried with them. I am so happy that they are back in my life, I miss them so much. My life would have been perfect if I have him.

I miss him so much it hurts.

I watched them bicker and tease each other. I smiled, I can't believe they are here now and they here in front of me being loud and crazy like how we were a few months back.

I saw Ellen staring at me, she smiled. I nodded at her and smiled back.

"By the way, how did you know where to find me?" she'd been meaning to ask that. How did they know where she live or that she's back in Korea now.

They all looked pale, they look at each other. No one speak. Hmmm this is getting weird.

"I saw you Ate.." Val said.

"Ah yes!! Right Ate, Val saw you during her vacation last month, she followed you." Tin chimed in.

They all looked at me and nodded. I nod back though I find it really weird.

I showed them the room they would be staying at, I asked if any of them would like to sleep in my room, they all declined.

They are all acting really weird. I can feel it, I just don't know what is it. They said goodnight to me and shoo me out, they said they need to rest now.

******
Group chat with BTOB

MH: How did it go?
Jem: We almost got caught!!
SJ: Why what happened? 😱
Tin: She asked how we found her
PN: Oh! Oh!
EK: What did you tell her?
Val: We told her I saw her last month and I followed
         her.
IL: Did she bought it?
Jona: We think so.
IL: Good job 😎
Ellen: What should we do about Hyunsik Oppa?
CS: I'll take care of him

*******

Changsub POV

I went to Hyunsik's house when I received the confirmation from the girls. They are both idiots!
They told us, Amy left because she thought Hyunsik choose Seoyeon. She disappeared to make him happy. Idiot girl...

So, here I am at Hyunsik's house, doing my part. Confirming if he still love her or has he moved on already. I told them that he still love her and I knew it, I know my brother, but the girls still want me to confirm it.

I tap his passcode and went inside. I went straight to hi studio, coz I know that's where I would find him.
He's playing a song I haven't heard before, it's an english song.

I'm afraid to fly
And I don't know why
I'm jealous of the people who
Are not afraid to die
It's just that I recall
Back when I was small
Someone promised that they'd catch
But then they'd let me fall

And now I'm fallin'
Fallin' fast again
Why do I always take a fall
When I fall in love

You think, by now I've learned
Play with fire, you'd get burned
But fire can be oh so warm
And that's why I return

Turn and walk away
That's what I should do
My head says go and find the door
My heart says I'll find you