Chapter 14

Changsub POV

I've never seen Hyunsik act this silly in a while. He used to be mischievous and crazy when we were kids, right until he had his heart broken.

I am happy to see him smiling and goofing around. I can tell by the way he looks at her, he is smitten to the core.

I don't know when was the last time I've seen him laugh that much. It makes me happy to see him like this.

Looks like our rest day that turn into a tiring whole day spent in an amusement park is worth it. If I see my brother as happy as he is now, I'm fine with losing a few hours of sleep.

Sungjae and I did enjoy our time with the girls, they are our fan alright, but after the initial shock of seeing us, its like we are hanging out with a bunch of friends.

I enjoyed their company, except for those times they forced me to ride those extreme rides. For the love of God, I don't know why people love riding those things.

We had dinner inside Everland, I learned that the girls are here to watch our concert and tour South Korea while they are at it. Sungjae and I promised to bring them backstage at the concert to meet the rest of the members.

We agreed to go home after the dinner as Sungjae and I need to rest as we have to go to rehearsal tomorrow for the concert this coming weekend.

Daegyeom came to pick us up, we split into two cars, Sungjae took with him in the car, Jem, Rielle, Tin and Val. While Jona, Ellen and Amy go with Hyunsik and me.

I stopped Amy from getting into the back seat, I told her to sit in the passenger seat as Hyunsik is driving. I'm such a good wingman! I grin to myself at my self compliment.

Earlier during the dinner, the girls said they would be leaving a few days after the concert, and impliedly tell Hyunsik that Amy would be alone, and that he should keep her company.

"So, Amy, what do you do for a living?" I asked her.

"I work for a pharmaceutical company in Malaysia."

"Malaysia!!" I couldn't help but raised my voice a bit. When they said she'll be alone after they left, I assumed she is staying here in Korea.

"Ahmm, yeah. I attended a training here and extended my stay to watch the concert." she said with a puzzled look on her face.

I met Hyunsik's gaze in the rearview, his eyes pleading for me to stop talking. So I did.

I was supposed to join Sungjae in the car but told Daegyeom I would drop by Hyunsik's place first.

As we drive to his apartment, I kept my mouth shut. I'm trying to control the anger that is building up inside me.

Hyunsik could probably feel the tension, as he keep looking at me as he drive.

I slammed the car door as we arrived at the parking area. I tried to calm down as I don't want to create a scene.

"Hyung.."

"We'll tak upstairs Hyunsik." I said to him with my jaw hardened from anger.

"She's working in Malaysia??!!" I shouted at him as soon as we enter his house.

"Hyung! I know!" He said grabbing his hair in frustration.

"You know??? And you still pursue her?"

"Didn't you learn enough?"

"Am I supposed to support this? Knowing how it will end?"

I couldn't stop. My idiot brother just fall in love with someone who would have to go soon. He'll be left here alone, miserable, drinking himself to sleep and writing those crazy sad love songs. Again.

I want to punch him to knock some sense into that thick head of his.

"I know she will leave eventually, do you think I am not aware? I knew it the first time I laid my eyes on her." he said to me while crying.

"I just want to spend all the time I can have with her

"I just want to spend all the time I can have with her. I can always visit her, there's skype." he said to me, pleading to me to accept his plans.

He changed. She changed him. He wasn't like this with Seoyeon. I'm glad he's over her, but is this for the better?

*******

Author's Note

Sorry for another Changsub POV. I just want to input Changsub's POV about his brother entering into a relationship that is bound to end soon. I have nothing against LDR, but let's admit, sometimes distance doesn't work.

Hyunsik need someone to tell him that he's up for another possible heartache.

Sadly, we cannot choose who will fall in love with. It just happen.

Well, Amy didn't tell anyone she has job offer in South Korea 😉 so we'll see.

******

Another thing, there was a bit of mixed up, Someday was supposed to be release on 6:00pm on the day they went to Everland, but Changsub announced to Hyunsik it went number one, the morning he decided to follow the girls in Everland.

Sorry about it.