Chapter 10

*******

Amy POV

After our dinner, we walk around Hongdae as he promised me earlier. We walk side by side as we go along the busy street of Hongdae.

I was surprised at the amount of crowd in Hongdae, there are locals and tourist going in and out of clubs.
I even saw saw a dj set up in the middle of the park.

I was amazed with all there is to the place. Anything you need they seem to have it, from socks to shirts even bags and accessories. We even passed by a store that sells couple ring.

"Why don't you guys buy a couple ring? Come, we have a wide selection inside

"Why don't you guys buy a couple ring? Come, we have a wide selection inside." the vendor said to us as we passed by.

"We're not a couple!" I said to him. I drag Hyunsik because he seem to be planning to go inside the shop.

He laugh at me but allow me to drag him, because how can I drag him right? Hahahaha

As we walk along the street, I was getting pushed by people, I felt Hyunsik's arms on my shoulder as he guide me through the crowd.

I swallowed, I became conscious of our closeness.
He's just being a gentleman, Amy, stop making a fuss about it.

We stop at a group of people sorrounding a guy playing guitar, and I felt his arms move away from my shoulder. I finally can breathe.

"Do you play guitar too?", I asked as we watch the guy play, Galaxy by Bolbbalgan4.

"Yes, I can play."

"I wish I could see you play" I said as I look up and smile at him.

I heard the crowd clapped, signalling the end of the busker's performance.

"Wait here."

I didn't understand what he means to wait for him. Then I saw him talk to the busker, the busker nodded at Hyunsik and I saw him put money on the busker's guitar case, then he hand over his guitar to Hyunsik.