Chapter 34

Hyunsik POV

I keep glancing at my phone, I've been trying to call Amy, I don't know how many calls I did already, she's not answering any of it. I'm starting to get worried. Where are you Amy?

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath.

"Hyung? Do we need to repeat that part?" I heard Kino said beside me. He's my assistant, we are still doing the recording for G-Idle.

I really want this to be done as I need to see Amy, but things are not working out. One of the members is having a hard time hitting the notes that we have to redo the splitting of the part.

I look at my watch it's almost 9:00 pm, I still haven't heard from Amy, it's making me worry. I open my phone again, I saw that she read my messages already. I sighed in relief, at least I know she's still okay.

As I cannot concentrate anymore, I told them that we'll continue the rest tomorrow morning. I told Kino to close things up. He nodded in agreement and I got to the parking lot as fast as I could.

I keep dialing her number, still no reponse. I went straight to her rented apartment, I look up at the building, the lights are off. Is she not home? Where is she. Despite the lights turned off, I went inside the building, I pressed her doorbell repeatedly, calling out her name.

There were no answer. I can't hear anything, no noise coming from the inside. I don't know where she is. I sat down in front of her door, I decided to just wait for her.

I didn't realized I fell asleep, when someone wake me up, I thought it was her, but it's just the guard telling me I couldn't sleep there. I looked at my watch, its 3:00am already.

Where are you Amy?

I head back home, I lay down in bed, thinking of her. I am really getting worried now, I hope she's okay. I got up and went to my studio, pick up kermit with the shirt Amy wore and hug it to sleep.

I look at my phone as soon as I woke up, still no message from her. I tried calling her again, this time its not ringing anymore.

I showered and drive back to her place. I ring the doorbell a couple of times before I heard movements inside. I sighed in relief, was about to scold her for making me worry when an old lady open the door.

"What can I do for you?" she asked when she opened the door.

"Ahmm.. Can I talk to the lady renting the place?" I asked, confuse at what is going on.

"Ohhh the lady, she checked out yesterday."

She checked out? Where are you Amy?

I racked my brain for any possible place she would be, she doesn't know anyone here, where would she go? Why didn't she tell me? What is going on?

I cursed when my phone ring.

"Hyung where are you? We need to start the recording" Kino said to me, reminding me of my recording with G-Idle.

Damn it. Why is my schedule full today? I glanced back at what used to be her door. Where are you Amy???

*********

I finished recording with G-Idle, I wanted to just go now and look for her. Where? I don't know, but its better to be out there looking for her than be stuck in my office doing nothing.

I reluctantly go to my next appointment. I am having a meeting with BTOB to discuss the songs we would include in their next mini album.

All six of them are already inside the conference room, laughing and bickering. I wish I could do that too, but right now my mind is filled with worry and questions.