Chapter 41

Amy POV

Today I would be meeting the new endorsers for our latest contact lens products. Jabes said they are a popular kpop group, I just shrugged since I don't know much, and I only know of BTOB, back when I was actively fangirling over them.

I bet my assistant would be surprised to know I did fangirling not so long ago, because she thinks I hate music.

We walk together to the conference room, I made sure I brought my calling card with me, part of business relations as Dad thought me. Who knows, she might need them for other endorsements.

Amethyst Chiu
Brand Director
Eyecon Contact Lens

We are near the conference room when I heard loud voices, they are laughing so loud inside. Hmmm must be young kpop group, teens perhaps.

Jabes opened the door, the noise immediately died down, all six pair of eyes looking at me. I stood there frozen, not sure how to go inside the room now that I see who would be our new endorsers.

It's BTOB.

Jabes looked at the seven of us, puzzled at the sudden silence and the way the members are looking at me. All surprised and couldn't speak.

Sungjae broke the spell.

"Nooooonaaaa!!! Amy Nooona!!" he screamed as he run towards me. The other members followed, well except for one. Changsub Oppa. They all hugged me and asked me how I am doing. I did the same, though there is one thing I liked to asked them but I cannot bring myself to say.

How is he? How's Hyunsik?

"Heol! You know them?!" Jabes said, wide eyed at the familiarity in the way BTOB members greet me.

"Yes! We are close to Noona, she's one of our avid fan!" Sungjae said proudly.

"She's your fan??" She asked incredously. "But she hates music, she always asked me not to play any music at all." she said looking at me like I betrayed her.

"I guess, she doesn't listen to us anymore, that's all." Changsub Oppa said coldy, finally speaking for the first time.

I was a bit confuse with his cold reception. I was the one who got hurt, I was the one that his brother didn't choose. I am the one hurting.

I couldn't focus in the meeting, it is just for formality anyway. Against my professional integrity, I told them that I have another meeting to attend to, and I left my assistant to answer their question if they have and tell them to give to her the contract once they agree to it. My assistant nodded to me looking puzzled at what meeting I am going to.

I need to breath. I need some air, I didnt expect this.

*******

Changsub POV

I couldn't believe it when I saw her. I can't believe she was here all along that Hyunsik is looking for her. Apparently my brother is looking at the wrong direction.

I know Hyunsik looks okay, but I know he's not. Hyunsik looking okay is scarier than him getting drunk everyday like he did when Seoyeon left. The Hyunsik now is scarier, as I don't know what's going through his mind. I'm afraid he might snapped any moment and do something drastic.

Against my better judgment, I acted cold towards her. When Hyunsik told me he confirmed she got back to her ex. I hated her, because she broke her promise to me, that she will not leave Hyunsik. But she did, she disappeared without a word and left him with another guy.

I am not putting all the blame on her. My brother was at fault too, because he's an idiot for accepting everything as it is. He didn't put up a fight.

If Chorong would tell me she's leaving me for someone else all hell will break loose. I would find her anywhere in the world to ask her why.

"Changsub-ah, do you have a question?" I heard Eunkwang Hyung asked me.

The management already reviewed this, us meeting with the Brand Director for contract signing is just formality.

"Yes I have.. I have a question." they all looked at me puzzled. Amy's assistant efficiently look at me and ready her notes.

They all waited for my question. I saw Minhyuk hyung raised his eyebrows at me.

"Is your boss still single?" her jaw dropped at my question. When she didn't answer me, I look at Minhyuk hyung for help. I'm not good at flirting. I need his expertise.

We all need to help my idiot brother.

"Jabes-ssi, what Changsub is asking is, how come you're boss is still single, she's pretty." Minhyuk hyung said flashing that signature smile of his. The secretary blushed, but answered him.

"I think she's still single, I haven't seen anyone visit her, or her going on a date, she always go straight to home everyday. The only person who call her is her Dad." she explained to us.

I nodded at Minhyuk hyung, urging him to continue his questioning.

"Ahmmm.. you know we want to thank her, she's been our fan for so long. We ahmm want to send her flowers as a thank you." he said to her flashing his smile.

"You can send it here at the office, she'll appreciate it." she said clutching her pen as she blushed at the attention she's getting from Minhyuk Hyung.

"Yes.. you're right, but we don't want people to talk you know. Some might make a speculation about it... what should we do about it?" he said looking directly at her eyes.

"Ahmmm, you can send it to her house." Minhyuk smiled brightly at her and thank her for her bright suggestion. We all grin at each other.

We said our goodbye to her with a promise from Minhyuk hyung that he would send her a copy of our latest album with his signature.

"Hyuung, quikly, let's send this to Hyunsik Hyung." Sungjae said as soon as we got into the van that would take us back to the dorm.

"Not yet Sungjae, we need reinforcement." I said grinning.

********

Valerie POV

I stare at my phone looking at the message I got from Ilhoon. The members sometimes replied to us when we tweet or comment at their post. So Ilhoon sending her a message is not something to be surprised of, but his message is different.

I immediately send a message to our group chat. We all started to make arrangements. We check for flights, filed our leaves.

"We found Amy Noona, we need your help. Come to Korea."

After a few days, all six of us are back at Incheon Airport. We head straight to the taxi stand and give the driver the address Ilhoon sent me.

When we arrived at the place, we all look at each other before I pressed the doorbell. It took a while before we heard footsteps coming and opening the door.

There she is, in the flesh, the person everyone has been looking for.

"Hello Ate Amy."

*******

We all sat at her living room, no one dare to talk. Ellen breaks the silence.

"Why Ate? Why did you have to disappear as well from us?" Ellen asked her, the hurt in her voice is evident.

"I'm sorry.." she said as she cried and told us what happened.

She thought Hyunsik Oppa choose Seoyeon over her.

We hugged her and comfort her while we are all looking at each other. We couldn't tell her the truth yet.

Changsub Oppa is right, this two idiot lovers need our intervention.