Chapter 27

Hyunsik POV

My house looks empty now that Amy left. I just took her back to their rented apartment. She wants to go shopping with the girls as they are leaving tomorrow.

She keeps teasing me earlier as I keep saying goodbye but not letting go of her hand. I wish she can just stay here with me. I love to wake up with her beside me every morning now that I knew how it feels.

I thought about last night. Last night was beyond what I imagine. I was her first, not that it would matter to me if I wasn't, but I am glad that I was. I am grateful at the trust she's giving me. I know she still cannot open up her heart to me completely, but I know she'll get there.

I went inside my room and saw the shirt and track suit she was wearing this morning, folded neatly on top of my bed. I picked up the shirt, I can still smell her scent from it, I got out of the room and head into my studio. I put the shirt on one of my kermit doll, that way I can still feel her whenever I miss her. I just hug Kermit. I chuckled at my own silliness.

I was planning to polish the songs I already created when I heard my doorbell. I was about to see who was ringing the doorbell when I heard someone punch in the lock code.

Sungjae and Ilhoon emerged from the door. They immediately smiled at me and showed me the plastic bag they are carrying. I made a mental note to change my lock code, they might enter the house while Amy is here and God knows what they might see.

All the members know my lock code, since they personally declar my house as their go to hangout place, after they bought me that big sofa and 8 seater dining table.

They both look at my scowling face and then look at each other.

"Hyung are you on your period?" Sungjae asked glaring at me in wonder at his own stupid question.

"Maybe Amy Noona dumped him" Ilhoon said to Sungjae as the two of them laugh at each other on their own joke.

"What are you two doing here?" I said to them raising my voice. They didn't mind it though, they just went in to the kitchen and took out the food the brought.

"Hyung we always come here, what's with you?" Sungjae said as he chew on the chicken leg.

"We don't have schedule today until tomorrow, so we're going to stay here and play video games all night." Ilhood said and they high five each other.

I believe them when they said they would stay here until tomorrow. My guest room is full of their stuff, they have spare clothes and even toiletries.

"Who else is coming?" I asked, an idea pop into my mind, since they invade my privacy I'll make use of them.

"Minhyuk hyung is coming around 4:00pm" Ilhoon answered.

"Good, then the three of you can come with me tonight." I said grinning at the two of them.

"Ahmm, where are we going Hyung?" Sungjae asked, eye brow raised at me.

"Amy's friends are leaving the day after tomorrow, I am meeting them tonight for a send off dinner. Do some fanservice."

"Ohhhh, they're leaving already. I'm gonna miss Tin and Rielle." Sungjae said sadly.

"Who is Tin and Rielle again? I only remember Valerie and Jem." Ilhoon said to Sungjae.

"Ohh the two girls who keep fighting over me. It's hard to be this handsome hyung." he said while doing his signature six cash pose. Ilhoon smack him in the head.