Koga x Reader

A/N: before we start this I just wanna say that I am a big fan of Koga and I haven't seen enough x readers with him so I had to write this okay I'll shut up - pls enjoy this

I got my bow ready, getting ready to charge out and claim the payload.

Next to me, Koga was flipping his guns around lazily, and then he looked at me.

His posture is bad as always.

I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Yo, Y/N, you ready to fight?"

He asked me in his raspy voice.

I looked at him over my shoulder and said plainly,

"Yeah."

"Aw, nice! Can't wait to kick ass with you by my side. You're a real bad-ass, y'know that..?"

Koga said softly, a contrast to his usually loud and obnoxious self.

"Hah, I know I'm a bad-ass, thanks Koga."

I said, and he smirked.

"Glad to know that."

"Mhm."

And then we were released.

I ran quickly up a building, looking around for any sign of enemy movement, and Koga landed next to me.

"Anything?"

He asked quietly, holding his sub machine guns in front of him.

"Not that I can tell."

"Okay."

He leapt from the building to the other one and I couldn't help but watch his expression as he jumped around from place to place.

It was kinda - cute...

I shook my head and slapped my arm.

A battle's happening right now. Don't think like this.

Anyways, it went on for a while, I got onto the objective and held it for a while, before having to retreat due to a bunch of the enemy team storming into the area.

Finally we got the payload, and we pushed it altogether, but then Lex started going crazy and he shot all of the people around me down.

They all re spawned and I groaned mentally, hiding behind the payload.

Koga was the only one left alive, the teammates were left at spawn..

There's no way they'll get back in time... where are you Koga..?

Then all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder, and Koga's familiar voice rasped,

"Stay back."

He then turned invisible and started slashing with his claws, knocking out the whole entire team, except for Lex.

He had smartly dodged Koga's fury attacks and then he aimed at me.

"Time to die, Y/N."

He said, and Koga quickly got in front of me, taking out his claws and slashing once again at Lex, Lex was too surprised to respond.

Lex fell to the ground with a thump, body dissolving, and Koga turned to me.

"You did pretty well out there by yourself.."

He said, and then he came closer, our face's only an inch apart.

"But please, next time try to get to safety... if they had seen you they would have demolished you.."

"Okay..."

I whispered, blushing.

"Good."

Koga said, petting my head gently, and I felt my face flush up even more.

"Y/N... you okay there?"

He said teasingly, a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine! Let's just push the payload, Koga!"

"Aha, gotcha."

And then we ended up winning that round.

:)