Lian x Zhin

REQUESTED BY @KarenRuiz750

A/N: this one's gonna have Koga and Skye when they were still in the Thousand Hands Guild. I don't think it works time wise but I just wanted to switch some things up! Enjoy-

Lian watched as the Thousand Hands Guild marched in. (Note: I'm not sure if there's more people in the Guild other than Skye, Koga, and Zhin. I know Sha Lin was part of the guild, but I don't think he really fits for this oneshot)

Khan was busy doing other duties that had been assigned to him, so Lian was going to have to complete this interaction by herself.

"Hello, Zhin, the Tyrant. Nice to see that you've shown up."

The male nodded, and stepped forward, gesturing to the two young ninjas behind him.

"Yes, of course. And these are my two ninjas in training, Skye and Koga."

Lian gazed at these two.

Skye must be the elf with the long red hair, and wrist cross bow. And that leaves the white haired ninja to be Koga.

He's pretty cute, I gotta admit.

Lian thought. (Oh wait this isn't Lian x Koga darn it-)

"Anyways, welcome, Thousand Hands Guild. I am Lian."

They all nodded respectfully to Lian, and she smiled softly.

"Now, off you go."

Zhin said, waving his hand at the two ninjas behind him, and they scurried off, holding hands.

They must be together.

"Hello, Lian. Is it time for the task yet? I hate to be so sudden about this, but the Guild is on a bit of a time crunch-"

Lian shook her head, and said,

"I am afraid not. It might take a week. But in the meanwhile, you can stay here with your two ninjas."

Zhin bowed his head respectfully, and Lian smiled.

"It's nice having you here."

Zhin smiled a teeny bit.

Zhin POV

It's been a few days in Lian's castle, and I have to admit, she is pretty kind for someone with such a reputation.

I hate to admit this but...

Sometimes she does the cutest things, like humming a little song to herself, or looking out the window into the beautiful sunset.

Am I growing soft?

I don't know.

I don't really mind it though.

One day, we're alone in the castle. Koga and Skye are outside, and I'm pretty sure that they aren't "training." Last time they said that, I found them in the weapons cabinet kissing each other... What disappointments...

Lian is climbing a ladder, because she has to get one of her rifles, and she's grumbling about how she shouldn't have to do this.

I offer help to her, but she rejects the offer.

I watch her, and suddenly, she loses her footing, and falls off the ladder.

She yelps, and I immediately catch her.

"Ah.. Th-Thanks, Zhin..."

She murmured, blushing as she pushed a piece of her soft hair behind her ear.

"No.. No problem.."

I say, entranced by her beauty.

She looks up at me with her blue eyes, and we're like this for a while, until a voice behind us says,

"Uh.. is this a wrong time to be here..?"

I turn around immediately, and nearly drop my princess when I see Skye with Koga.

Koga's smirking at me with a knowing look in his eyes, and I glare at him.

"We should go, Skye~"

Koga sings, however, as he leads Skye away, he sends a wink in my direction.

"Uh.. mind letting me down?"

A timid voice says, and I turn to Lian.

"O-Oh, yes, of course!"

I let her down, and she giggled nervously, smoothing down her dress.

She fans her face, which is still red.

"Uhh, I'll see you later!"

She says quickly, and she runs out.

Darn it.

Lian POV

Ugh, I was such a fool back there! Blushing like that, I'm like a little schoolgirl with a crush!

But honestly, Zhin was so kind back there, saving me from falling.. I don't think Khan would've done that so quickly!

I smiled to myself, and I pressed my back against the stone wall.

"He's so handsome.."

I murmured to myself, and I hear a voice next to me.

"Yo."

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I looked at who was next to me.

Koga.

"If you like Zhin, go confess to him! It's so obvious he's whipped for you.."

Koga smirks, and pulls his mask down.

"But I'm pretty sure Zhin's gonna make the first move though... eh, whatever, all I know is that you two love each other. And, I ship it! So go on."

Koga finishes, and then disappears, shadow dashing away.

"What..?"

Zhin likes me?

"Lian!"

A gasping Zhin runs to me.

Oh crap.

"Oh, hi Z-Zhin!"

I say nervously, and he smiles awkwardly.

"Uh, well.."

He breathes in deeply.

"I like you, and uh.. Yeah."

I stared at him, and then rushed forward to hug him.

"Me too, Zhin.."

Zhin frowned, and then added,

"Don't tell anyone though! A-And I'm not growing soft, or anything!"

I laughed, and patted my little tyrant's head.

"I know."

A/N: I'm sorry if this isn't enough : ')))