Androxus x Reader 2

REQUESTED BY felpur

Androxus held the door open for Y/N, glowing gaze studying them closely. He couldn't help but notice how great they looked, all dressed up for him.

It made him happy to know that Y/N was his.

"Thanks, Andro!"

Y/N chirped happily, looking over their shoulder to meet Androxus's eyes with their own happy ones. Androxus felt himself get a little choked up at the sight, resulting him in coughing harshly onto the back of his hand.

"Are you alright?!"

Y/N asked, concerned, and Androxus nodded, laughing a bit, a slight grin appearing on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine... You just looked really amazing so..."

His date blushed, and whispered softly to him, eyes shining with love,

"I... think you look amazing too."

The usually cold acting male looked away, a bit embarrassed. He never had anyone tell him he looked amazing, so Y/N was the first. People always cowered in fear in front of him, while Y/N did not.

They were very special. They acted different from others.

Androxus then realized that he was standing in front of the doorway, and that many people were waiting behind him. He hastily went inside, the light tones of Y/N's quiet giggles at Androxus's hasty actions soothing his rapidly beating heart.

As they walked to their table, Androxus let the calming tones of Y/N's voice wash over him, and he sighed happily.

Was he growing soft? Maybe. But only for his baby.

When they sat down, Y/N sat down across from him, a hand reaching to hold his under the table. Y/N's warm, soft hand in his own cold, smooth one made him feel safer in the restaurant.

Androxus wasn't one for public scenes, but he was willing to go to them for Y/N.

"What do you want to eat?"

Androxus asked, his mouth dry at the sight of Y/N looking around in an adorable fashion at the decorations in the restaurant. Their eyes met his, and they grinned, grabbing a menu and pointing at something.

"I was thinking that we could share spaghetti together! Y'know, it'd be pretty cute!"

Not cuter than you.

Androxus thought, before replying,

"Oh, sure. Let's order that then."

The waiter came over and asked what drinks they wanted, and Y/N ordered water, Androxus ordering the same. Y/N then said that they were ready to order, and pointed to the meal the two of them were going to share, and the waiter wrote it down.

"Oh, and by the way, guys, you two are so cute together!"

The waiter said, smiling at the couple, and Androxus stiffened up, a pale blush appearing on his face. Y/N just laughed, and thanked the waiter.

As they waited for the food to come, Y/N started to tell stories of their childhood. Androxus felt his mind go blank as he stared at the way Y/N's lips moved. He wanted to kiss them so bad, but he wasn't sure on how to approach the situation. Y/N suddenly stopped speaking, and their lips curled into a devilish smirk.

"Andro? Are you paying attention?"

They teased, and Androxus shook himself out of his trance, laughing nervously. He dusted non-existent dust off of his clothes, avoiding eye contact with Y/N.

"Ye-Yeah, I am..."

They licked their lips and leaned towards him over the table, an unreadable look in their eyes.

"You know... You can kiss me if you want..."

Androxus felt his face heat up when he heard what Y/N said.

"W-What-"

Suddenly soft lips were pressed up against his lips, and he let out a noise of surprise.

Y/N... was kissing him from across the table...!

When the two of them broke apart, both of them were panting, cheeks flushed. Y/N's eyes were gleaming with lust, and Androxus felt like his whole body was on fire.

He loved Y/N so much.