Koga x Zhin

A/N: Wow, another chapter that has Koga in it.

....

I'm not sorry :)

I loaf Koga so deal with it

Koga cursed as he almost slipped as he was climbing the wall that protected the Thousand Hands Guild.

Koga was about to turn back because of how difficult this was when he remembered what Zhin had did to him.

Zhin had believed all the rumors that were spread about him and kicked him out.

Koga grit his teeth harshly in anger at the thought of Skye, the one who spread all the rumors.

She had wanted to be Zhin's apprentice but Koga overshadowed her with his amazing abilities in combat.

Finally, Koga made it over and he sighed as he crouched on the wall.

"Let the blood shed begin."

He said softly to himself, and then jumped off the wall, shooting down at some guards below, who fell to his rage quickly.

He fought his way through the place, slashing and shooting, until he got to Zhin's house.

Koga smirked in triumph, and walked into the room.

There Zhin was, polishing his sword, rubbing it with oil.

Koga aimed one of his guns at Zhin's head, and prepared to shoot when Zhin spoke.

"Koga."

He murmured, testing his finger against the blade of his sword.

"How.."

Koga whispered, his grip tightening on his weapon.

"I could hear you attacking my guards outside."

Zhin simply said, and then turned around to face Koga, face stern.

"Why are you back here? I thought I had banned you."

Koga laughed and smoothed a hand through his hair, looking around the warmly lit room.

"You thought bans could keep me out?"

"I thought I had taught you about respect, Koga."

Koga's expression turned livid when Zhin said this.

"Respect? What do you know about respect?! You kicked me out when a lowly person spoke bad of me."

He felt tears welling up in his eyes as he said this.

"You guys were my family, the ones who were supposed to support me..."

"I'm sorry Koga."

Zhin said simply, and Koga took out his claws.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Prepare to die!"

He leapt up into the air and slashed his claws, sending a flame soaring towards Zhin, who easily blocked it.

Zhin then lit his sword on fire and was let it rip through the air, a burst of fire coming from it, and Koga back flipped, dodging it quickly.

The flame had burned a little part of his clothes but Koga ignored it.

His mind was foggy, and he only focused on the aspect of attacking Zhin.

"You were the only family I had!"

Koga yelled, taking out his submachine guns out once again and shooting at Zhin furiously.

Zhin calmly deflected all the bullets and sighed, letting the flat end of his sword blade touch the ground with a clatter.

"Koga, I -"

"No."

"Koga."

"Where's Skye? I'll deal with you later. I want to get revenge on Skye."

Zhin shut his eyes and whispered,

"It wasn't Skye who spread the rumors, Koga."

Koga's eyes widened when he heard this.

His guns dropped to the ground with a clutter.

"W-What?!"

Koga said, voice shaking.

"It... Was me, Koga.."

"H-How could you?! You were my role model.. You were..."

Koga took a deep breath.

"You were the father I never had."

Zhin shut his eyes in pain while Koga was silent.

"I hate you."

Koga said, and Zhin shook his head in defeat.

"I'm sorry, I really am.."

Zhin mumbled, and Koga silently took out his claws, his anger taking over him.

He dashed forward into the shadows and yelled,

"FEEL MY PAIN, ZHIN!"

He turned invisible and attacked Zhin fiercely, and when he was done, he stopped and laughed a little.

And then he realized what he had done.

"No, no, NO!"

Koga screamed, as he watched his own mentor fall to his knees, brutal slashes running all around his body.

"I.. Koga..."

Zhin weakly said, and Koga swallowed harshly.

"You were a great son, even if you - gah.."

Zhin held a wound that was really close to his heart.

"Even if you weren't my own.. I love you Koga.. you were a quick learner.."

Zhin fell to the ground, and Koga quickly caught Zhin's weak body in his arms.

"I'm sorry, Zhin... I didn't realize what I was doing..."

Koga cried, his tears falling down on Zhin's face.

"It's alright.."

Zhin coughed, and then he laughed weakly.

"I kind of deserved it, don't you think?"

Koga shut his eyes tight and whispered,

"No, you didn't."

But Zhin was already gone.

Koga's screams of misery were heard through out the whole guild.

A/N: btw what Zhin means by I love you is the father and son love and idk I guess this isn't really a ship but yeah I hope you liked that I know I was sad while writing this chapter :' )