Terminus x Inara 2

REQUESTED BY @Solar-Elixir and me because we needed something happier :')))

A/N: this takes place before Terminus is killed by Ash and taken by the Magistrate..

Terminus gulped, while he sat on a picnic blanket.

This was his first time on a date, and to be honest, he was really scared.

Besides, the main thing was that he was going on a date with Inara...

She's beautiful, why would she ever like a brute like me?

"Ah.. I'm sorry if I'm late.."

A familiar feminine voice said behind Terminus, and he turned around quickly, eyes widening as he took in the sight of Inara.

She was wearing a flower crown, with vines all over her body. These vines weren't normal vines though, they had colorful flowers scattered all over them.

"N-No, you're not late!"

He squeaked, and she smiled, brushing her brown hair behind her ear.

She walked over in front of Terminus, and sat down.

Inara was blushing and avoiding eye contact with him.

Terminus's mouth was dry.

What should I say?

"You-You look amazing..."

He said awkwardly, and Inara smiled shyly, looking up at the other stagalla.

"T-Thanks.."

She sighed a tiny bit, and Terminus hastily said,

"Oh, I'm sorry if I said something wrong-"

"No, Terminus, you're fine. It's just that it's my first time on a date, and I'm kinda nervous.."

She laughed nervously, and he got closer to her, determined to make her feel better.

"It's my first time too! So you're not alone. Besides, you look amazing, like I said earlier."

Inara gazed into his soft eyes, and smiled, leaning forward to peck him on the cheek.

This action made him stiffen up and blush.

"Thanks, Terminus. Now, let's eat."

"O-Okay.."

Her hand found his, and they held hands as they enjoyed a meal together.