Talus x Role Model Figure Reader

REQUESTED BY @v1adimir1estrad

A/N: i changed the 'father figure' title to role model figure so that it wouldn't be limited to only one gender! i hope you don't mind..

Talus was frozen on the spot. His eyes were round with horror as he watched Khan aim at Y/N, the bulky male silent and frowning. Y/N was on the floor, bleeding from an arm, and blood was trickling from a wound on the head. However, despite this, a determined expression was set on Y/N's slowly paling face from blood loss.

"It's over, Y/N."

Khan said, stepping on Y/N's injured arm with a black boot, and they cried out in pain. Khan moved his foot away, and his dark eyes held no pity.

"It's... Not over yet!"

Y/N hissed as they cradled their arm, and their eyes flickered towards Talus.

"W-What are you doing, Y/N?"

Talus whispered to himself, dread rising in him.

"You can kill me, just don't hurt Talus, please. He has so much more to live for. He is young, and I am old. Don't end a life that had just started."

"NO! Y/N!"

Talus screamed, watching as Khan laughed, tilting his armored head back.

"What a fool you are, Y/N. I always knew this would be your downfall, thinking about others than yourself!"

He raised a fist above Y/N's trembling body, and said,

"Fine then. I gave you a choice. And you chose to save your dear apprentice. Goodbye."

Khan's fist slammed down onto Y/N's body, and Y/N immediately grew limp.

"NO, NO, NO!"

Talus cried, and raced over to the body that lay in a pool of blood. Khan turned away silently, and walked away.

What a fool.

Khan thought, hearing the cries of Talus.

Now the young ska'drin is crying

Khan's grip on his gun tightened.

Not like I have any pity. The ska'drin are disgusting creatures without any sense of respect.

Talus's tears mixed with the blood as he cried over his mentor's body.

"Why did you do it? WHY?!"

He screamed, wrapping his arms around Y/N's blood soaked body. Y/N's eyes were blank, no longer holding the life and happiness they once showed.

"I'll avenge you one day, just you wait, Y/N."

Talus choked out, standing up. His hands were stained with blood.

"Khan will pay."