Skye x Ying

REQUESTED BY KarenRuiz750

A/N: Skye isn't in the Magistrate for this one shot (idk how to do this without removing her from the magistrate so i guess just enjoy?????) this is really gonna clash with everything in the Furia x Koga realm but whatever -

It was Furia's birthday party, and the room was adorned with golden items, such as golden confetti.

Everyone was passing out presents to the birthday angel, and when it was Koga's turn, this is what happened.

"Uh, Furia, I have something to tell you.."

Koga said awkwardly, as he rubbed the back of his neck, with something behind his back.

"What is it, Mortal?"

Furia said, and Koga smiled a little bit at the nickname.

"Well, I uh, I really like you, so-"

Everyone stared at him as he took out the box behind him, and stood up from his chair, a rare blush on his handsome face. He pulled his mask down hesitantly, and shoved the box towards Furia, who in turn, stared at it.

"W-Will you... Oh, damn it, screw this - Furia, will you marry me?"

Cassie squealed (ik shes the person who'll be squealing every oneshot lolllll) and said,

"Ahhh! Furia, say yes!!!"

Cassie pretended to faint, and laid her head on Tyra's shoulder, who pretended to be annoyed but a secret smile worked its way on the hunter's lips.

"U-Um, yes, Mortal! I a-agree?"

Furia said, flustered.

"Thank the Gods.."

Koga groaned, as he slipped the ring on Furia's finger.

While everyone was congratulating the new fiancés, they didn't notice a purple elf slink away, throwing a smoke bomb down behind her.

Ying noticed, and hopped out of her chair to follow Skye.

Skye was crying as she opened the door, and sat down outside, watching as the snowflakes fell from the sky.

It was a beautiful snowy day, but Skye felt unhappy.

She was with Koga first.. And she threw it all away when she fought him for Zhin back when they were back in the Thousand Hands Guild together..

Skye buried her head in her hands, and she felt a small hand tap her on the shoulder.

"L-Leave me alone.."

Skye sobbed, and rubbed her watery makeup with the back of her arm.

"Skye.. Don't feel sad, there's always more fish in the sea..."

It was a soft, kind voice, and Skye immediately knew it was Ying.

Anger bubbled up inside of Skye, and she shouted, bringing her head up, glaring at the other elf,

"You don't understand! Koga was one of a kind! I'll never find anyone as good as him, ever!"

She started crying again after she finished her statement, her head returning to her hands.

Ying sighed, and stared at the crying girl. She then started giving herself a pep talk.

Okay Ying, this is your chance! Make your move! She's sad, and well, you've had a crush on her, so just make her feel happy!

Here goes nothing...

Ying thought, as she leaned forward to kiss Skye on the head.

"W-What..?"

Skye lifted her head in confusion, and Ying did it.

The smaller elf got closer to Skye, and kissed her again, this time on the lips.

"Ying, w-what..?"

"I-I don't know!"

The small elf said, blushing furiously as she turned away, muttering to herself cutely.

Skye stared at Ying, and felt her heart beat quicken.

What's this feeling?

Skye pressed a hand to her chest.

Am I gay?