Androxus x Talus

REQUESTED BY MegaNutella aka my bestie <333 hai i hope you enjoy

Androxus nodded to Talus as they closed in on their target, who was Kinessa. The bounty hunter was oblivious to everything around her, since she was too busy scoped in.

Her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth in her state of concentration, and then Talus pounced.

He started shooting his gun at her, and she jumped up in surprise.

"What the-?!"

Kinessa exclaimed, and she threw her teleporter several feet away from the duo. 

Talus gestured to Androxus, who dashed towards the girl, and shot her down.

"Ugh, lucky shot...!"

Kinessa coughed out, as her body dissolved and she respawned.

"Nice job, Talus!"

Androxus said as they walked back to their team, and Talus smiled cutely.

"Thanks Andro! I really appreciate it! You were really good back there too, I gotta admit."

Suddenly, pink daggers flew towards Talus, who stared at them in horror. Androxus quickly brought up his reversal, absorbing the knifes as he glared up at the owner of the weapons.

Maeve laughed, she was perched up on a tree.

"Hello, kittens~"

She purred, and Androxus shouted, throwing back the damage absorbed at her.

"Leave Talus alone!"

"Ah, no can do... You killed my teammate, and now I have to get revenge.."

Maeve pounced forward, aiming at Talus, and then Androxus grabbed the smaller male. 

He dashed away from the girl, shooting back at her a few times.

When they finally got to safety, Androxus let Talus down.

"Thanks Androxus.. Maeve could've seriously injured me... Phew..."

"No prob. Let's go, Talus. I think we should flank Strix next..."

A/N: FlankBesties4Life