Sha Lin x Ying

REQUESTED by my bestie MegaNutella hello I hope you enjoy this since you've been requesting for a while lol

(By the way each one shot is in a different universe unless the chapter is a sequel to a previous chapter)

"Ying, I got rejected by Koga....!"

Sha Lin groaned to his bestie, Ying.

"Oh..."

She frowned.

She had been giving advice to Sha Lin about boys, since Sha Lin was gay, and she couldn't help feeling some sort of love for him.

She couldn't control it, and she wish she could, because she knew he liked boys, not girls.

She also had to admit that maybe the advice she gave wasn't the best advice..

Things like just straight up hugging the crush, and giving the crush a "smooch" weren't the best ideas, even Sha Lin had doubts. A/N little inside joke for you, bestie XD

"Well, maybe he's not right for you then..."

Ying said, floating over to Sha Lin.

"I guess, but he was so hot!"

Sha Lin whined, stomping his foot like an angry child that didn't get candy.

"Enough. We can go get ice cream or something."

Sha Lin lit up at that idea.

"Ooh, yeah! You have to pay though, because you suggested it!~"

He yelled, running outside.

Ying followed slowly after.

When they got to the ice cream parlor Ying ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream to share with Sha Lin.

This'll be interesting..

Ying thought, blushing as she brought the bowl over to the table where Sha Lin sat.

"What's up? You look like you've got fever or something, your face is really red.."

Sha Lin said, scanning over Ying's small blushing face.

"Shut up! Just eat the ice cream..!"

He chuckled, and dug into the sweet ice cream.

They enjoyed it for quite a while until Ying noticed that Sha Lin had some ice cream at the corner of his mouth.

"Hey, you got some ice cream there."

She pointed out, and he attempted to wipe it off, but failed miserably.

"Can you get it off for me?"

He asked softly, and Ying nodded, hopping out of her chair and drifting towards him.

She reached to Sha Lin face and wiped it off with a napkin.

"Mmm, thanks.."

"No- No problem..."

She was about to go back to her side of the table when Sha Lin grabbed her wrist, pulling her close to his body.

"Y'know what? You're cute when you stutter all over your words.... I wanna hear more of it..."

He said, eyes trained on her eyes.

"R-Really?"

Ying said, getting nervous from this skin to skin contact.

"Yeah. I wonder what would make you stutter even more, hm?"

He then kissed her hand, and she squeaked.

"W-What are you d-doing?"

Sha Lin laughed.

"Trying to get you all flustered~"

Suddenly Ying disappeared and an illusion was left behind. She floated out of the shop super quick.

"Heh.."

Sha Kin touched the illusion, which disappeared immediately.

Then Sha Lin realized what happened.

"Yo, Ying, come back here! How am I gonna finish this all by myself?!"