Khan x Reader

REQUESTED BY @felpur

Khan inwardly sighed as he tried to calm Lian down, who was having a fit about the soldiers in the military. He was having a terrible headache from lack of sleep, since Lian had always dragged him up to help train the soldiers.

Khan respected Lian greatly, but he wanted to spend time with his sweetheart, Y/N, who seemed to get increasingly worried for him. He didn't like it when they stressed over them.

"The soldiers can't do anything right! How are we going to win against the Resistance if they can't even follow simple orders?!"

Lian ranted, her eyes wide and crazy with anger. She had dark eye bags under her eyes, as if she hadn't slept in a long time as well, like Khan.

"My Princess, I am sorry. I'll check on the soldiers right now."

Khan said tiredly, turning away to trudge off to the direction of the soldiers. He then heard Lian yelling a castle servant behind him, her voice full of irritation.

As Khan walked along, his mind was foggy and he struggled to stay awake. During this, he accidentally bumped into someone, and he let out a 'sorry,' not really paying attention to who it was.

"Khan!!"

A familiar voice called out to him, and Khan looked at the source of the sound, who was right in front him.

Oh. He had bumped into Y/N.

"Honey, I'm sorry!"

Khan exclaimed worriedly, reaching down to check if they were alright. Y/N just laughed and reached up to him, slinging their arms around his neck. Their eyes looked into his eyes lovingly.

"Don't worry about me, Khan! You should be worried about yourself..."

Y/N trailed off, and then they moved to take off his helmet, making the bulky male protest. They ignored his protests, and with a free hand, they caressed the side of Khan's face, which made him close his eyes at the feeling.

"You need to get more sleep, Khan..."

Y/N said softly as they looked at his tired face. Khan stayed silent, but he knew that Y/N was right. He had spent many days sleepless, which wasn't good at all for his health.

He heard Lian yelling at someone different in the distance, and he sighed quietly, opening his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll see you later."

Khan said as he turned away. Y/N called after him, but he ignored it.

He didn't like doing this, but he had to, if the Magistrate were to win the fight.

I'm sorry, Y/N.