Maeve x Seris

It was Seris's birthday, and she was looking around at the party room.

His sister, Furia, smirked as she put an arm around the younger.

"Man, it feels like yesterday we were fighting.."

Seris nodded softly, and whispered,

"I'm glad I'm now talking to you... I've never had a birthday party before... Thanks for putting this on for me..."

Furia's smirk widened, and she leaned in close to Seris's ear.

"Oh, it wasn't me who got the idea. It was Maeve. She felt that you were lonely and now that we were on talking terms she decided to hold this party!"

Seris looked around and murmured,

"...Ah, I see now... no wonder it's so pink and has cat decorations everywhere..."

Furia laughed and nodded.

"Yep! If it were your dear old sister who decorated this, there'd be gold everywhere..!"

The sisters laughed, and Furia noticed a blushing girl with cat ears on staring at them, wanting to say something, but too shy to.

"Ah, Maeve! Come over here!"

Furia called, looking at Maeve with a knowing look in her eyes.

The truth was, Maeve had a huge crush on Seris, and she did this whole entire birthday party because she wanted to see the gloomy girl smile.

"Oh, hello Maeve.."

Seris said, patting Maeve on the head gently, making the small female blush.

She was lucky that Seris didn't see the blush, because Seris had just so happened to look away.

"So..."

Furia said, looking in between the two girls.

"I'm just gonna like, casually push you two into a room together because guess what! Maeve wants to tell you something! ..Right Maeve?"

Furia cast a glare towards Maeve, who immediately felt her ears flatten. (I'm sorry I just really like the idea of a cat Maeve human : ') )

"U-Uh, I'm not sure..."

"Just. Do. it! Seris is lonely and you've had that crush on her for a while-"

Furia whisper shouted, and Seris frowned.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! Maeve can tell you!"

The angel shoved her sister and the tiny female into an empty room down the hallway.

As soon as Furia shut the door with a slam, Seris turned to Maeve.

"What's this all about?"

Seris said suspiciously, and Maeve awkwardly took her tail in her hands and stroked it, laughing nervously.

It was a habit of hers when she was nervous, the tail twitching in her hands.

"Uh, well..."

The little female took a huge breath and said,

"Wellilikeyouandyoursisterfuriawantsustogettogethersowillyoubemy-"

She took another breath and said,

"Kitten."

Maeve shut her eyes tightly, her ears flattening even more, ready for the harsh blast of rejection when-

"Oh Maeve, of course.."

Maeve opened her eyes a tiny bit to see Seris opening her arms wide.

"Come over here, I like you too.."

Maeve's eyes watered with happiness, and she let out a mew of pure joy. She barreled into Seris's arms and nuzzled Seris's chest.

Seris was obviously shocked but she knew it was just another habit of Maeve's.

"You're adorable..."

A/N: this is longer than usual but I really liked writing this. Hope you enjoy!