Pip x Moji 2

REQUESTED BY @v1adimir1estrad

Idea by QueenaUwU

"Aw, come on Pip! You've gotta be dressing up as something for Halloween!"

Moji whined, circling around the agitated fox. Pip sighed as he said, defeated,

"If I dress up as something, will you finally leave me alone?"

"Yeah!"

The bunny cheered, and her familiar slobbered all over the place. Some spit sprayed onto Pip, and he wiped it off, smiling awkwardly.

"Well, I'll go make my costume, I guess..."

He said, voice trailing off as he watched Moji prance around on Po-Li.

"Yeah! I'll see ya, Pip!"

The cheerful bunny said, urging Po-Li away.

Pip had an idea.

TIME SKIP

"Pip? Pip! Where are you?!"

Moji called, about to give up when suddenly a furry paw rested on her shoulder. She spun around and saw a fox dressed up like her, familiar and all.

"Pip! There are you are! Wait, why're you dressed up as me?"

Moji asked, leaning forward to touch the cardboard familiar he had made. Pip grinned.

"Why not? Anyways, your costume looks great, Moji! I love what you did with Po-Li!"

Moji was dressed up as a ghost, and Po-Li had a matching cloth on its body.

"Thanks, Pip.. you're a really good friend, you know that?"

She said shyly, blushing. Pip laughed and brought her into a hug.

"You're a great friend too."

A/N: sorry for not updating in a while! I haven't been playing paladins lately, and I also was too lazy to write so.. sorry! :(