Lian x Khan 2

REQUESTED BY @aniaishere

"Ugh, could this day get any worse?"

Lian complained out loud to herself, eyeing the pouring rain with distaste. She had been tricked into meeting with unknown person, and she had been stupid enough to fall for it. The person didn't even show up at the designated area, so she had went out for nothing.

What was I thinking?

She wondered to herself as she held an arm out, drawing her arm back quickly when her skin was made soaking wet by the rain. Lian made a disgusted face at the feel.

"...How am I going to get home? I forgot to tell anyone I was going out..."

Lian grumbled to herself as she crossed her arms across her chest. She shivered slightly when a gust of wind blew in.

Great. To make it even worse, she didn't bring a jacket out. She was wearing her normal attire of a dress that showed way too much leg, and she regretted it a lot right now.

Lian was about to just bare it and run back home when suddenly someone approached her from behind, a large hand making contact with her shoulder. She flinched, and turned around.

She was relieved to see that it was Khan, who had a red umbrella in his right hand.

Lian tried to hold back a smile as she said, trying to hold the appearance of a cold, strong monarch,

"Took you long enough."

Khan dipped his head apologetically, and said in his deep voice,

"I am sorry, Princess. It took me a while to figure out where your location is. I promise this won't happen again."

Lian nodded firmly, and said,

"Let's go."

She was about to walk away when Khan put a fluffy coat on her shoulders. Lian looked back at him in surprise, and he said,

"I thought you might've been cold in this weather, so I brought you a coat, my princess."

"T-Thanks..."

Lian said, surprised, and Khan stayed silent. He brought out a hand to nudge her closer to his body, and then guided her back home under the umbrella.