Ash x Tyra

REQUESTED BY @KarenRuiz750 

A/N: this takes place when tyra was still in the magistrate and when ash had just destroyed terminus. (he becomes their fighting machine) also ash is dating tyra

Ash was covered in sweat when she got back to the base. In her hands was a piece of the stagalla, Terminus. The people behind her, had many other pieces of Terminus as well.

Grand Master Karne was pleased. 

"He'll be a great warrior..."

The group placed the broken parts of Terminus on the table, and Tyra immediately rushed over to the War Machine.

"Ah! You're so brave and strong, Ash...!"

The sweat-covered warrior smiled, and hugged Tyra.

"Thanks, babe."

Tyra then spotted Karne taking the pieces of Terminus away into their crystal experimentation room.

"What's Grand Master doing with the stagalla...?"

"He's going to use the pieces for our latest invention."

Tyra pushed away from Ash, and stared at her partner in horror.

"What?!"

"Yeah..? Does it even matter? That rock was weak, I killed him with one bullet."

Tyra freed herself from Ash, and said, mumbling frantically,

"That's misuse of power...! Isn't what we're fighting against? What's the point of this if we're doing what we're fighting against...??!!"

Ash watched Tyra with soft, dark eyes. She placed a gloved hand on the panicked female's shoulder.

"It's fine. Grand Master Karne knows what he's doing.. Calm down.."

Ash gently took Tyra into her arms, and the hunter calmed down a little. Ash rested her chin on the top of the trembling girl's head.

"This war is just so frightening.."

Tyra whimpered into Ash's armor, and Ash nodded grimly.

"I know. But I'm here for you. I'll always be."

Little did Ash know, Tyra would leave the Magistrate for the Resistance a few months after.