Vivian x Reader

A/N: someone requested this, so here you go! :)

I flattened myself against the wall, my heavy breath the only sound in the room.

I was one of the most wanted people in the magistrate, and they were looking for me tonight.

I heard the faint murmuring of the magistrate officials, and Lian's loud clear voice was heard above everyone else's.

"My top priority is to find Y/N. We know they were seen here. Spread out!"

Then footsteps.

A silhouette appeared.

"Y/N?!"

A voice whisper shouted.

I gasped when I saw who it was.

Vivian.

My old childhood friend. I haven't seen her since Elementary School, but even then the Magistrate was taking over, and we got spilt up.

My family was with the Paladins, and Vivian's family was with the magistrate beliefs.

Vivian rushed over in front of me, touching my face with care.

"What are you doing here? It's dangerous for you! Lian commanded everyone to find you..."

"Aren't you going to take me in? Get the money?"

I hissed, pushing her off. I didn't trust her.

Vivian gazed into my eyes with sadness.

"Of course not. I still remember you from school...."

She whispered, and she was about to hug me when a shout sounded behind her.

"Vivian! Anyone in there?"

"N-No!"

She stammered, and footsteps drew near. She turned to me.

"Please, run..."

She said, and I nodded softly.

Then she did something that surprised me.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, the kiss was soft and sad.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, for what the magistrate is doing."

She helped me to my feet, and I stumbled away, my body numb with shock.