Human!Pip x Lex

REQUESTED BY @Titan327

a/n: Pip is 18 in this story, while Lex is 20. Also, Pip has a fox tail and fox ears!

"L-Lex, how's the plane ride gonna be like?"

The smaller male asked, his yellow fox tail and ears twitching nervously as he looked around with wide blue eyes. A shaky hand adjusted the goggles on his head, and his grip tightened on the suitcase next to him.

"It'll be fine."

Lex sighed, looking over to Pip, rubbing a comforting hand on the male's shoulder. This seemed to calm the younger male down a bit, and Pip looked up at Lex, smiling a little through his panic.

"Th-Thanks Lex! I've just... never been on a plane before and-"

He rambled on before Lex stopped him by leaning down to kiss him on the cheek gently. The taller male laughed and whispered into Pip's ear,

"It's gonna be alright. Besides, there's a beautiful view up there in the sky! The clouds look super fluffy, like cotton candy...!"

Pip's eyes widened when he heard the cotton candy part, and cheered, an adorable grin on his face,

"I love cotton candy, oh-"

"It's time to board the plane!"

Lex cut him off, pulling the smaller male by the hand to get in line, taking out their tickets.

As they walked to the entrance of the plane, Pip looked very nervous. He kept playing with the strings hanging from his backpack, and chewing on his bottom lip. Lex noticed this and lowered a hand to Pip's, which the blonde gratefully grasped into his.

When they entered the plane, they found their seats and sat down. Pip sat next to the window, so that he could see out the window better.

The younger male's fluffy tail was swishing so much that Lex had to press it down to avoid getting a mouthful of yellow fur. Pip apologized profusely, which Lex just smiled at.

"It's fine, Pip. I know you're really nervous, so it's only natural."

Pip just nodded and they sat together in silence until the captain of the airplane announced that they would be flying. Pip looked down and hastily tightened his seatbelt, sweating a lot.

"Shh, baby... it'll be fine..."

Lex whispered comfortingly into Pip's ear, taking his hand into his rougher, more calloused one. Pip nodded nervously.

As they lifted off of the ground, Pip let out a noise of excitement and happiness, similar to a child's noise. He let go of Lex's hand, all of his nervousness vanishing as soon as they took off. Lex smiled.

Pip was so cute.