Chapter 37

Day #2

Sans' P.O.V

if she wasn't mad at me before, she most certainly will now, I thought, rethinking over my actions from when Alphys, Undyne, and Frisk visited a few days ago. I smacked my skull, irritated with myself. god fuckin' dang it sans! why are ya so fuckin' stubborn!?

I looked to the side, which was the space below my bed. Occupying it was a bunch of clothes. I was currently on the floor. Here was where I crashed after that day, only emerging for necessities like food and the bathroom, and I've been too lazy to lay on the bed instead. I sighed and slowly and lazily searched through the clothes with one hand. I kept searching until I felt my bony fingertips brush the side of a small box. I grabbed it and brought it out, thoroughly inspecting for any damage as though it was the most precious object in the world. The box wasn't what was precious, though. What was inside was.

I opened the velvety, black box, smiled weakly, and gazed at the thing that shined back at me once the light hit it. I sat up, putting my back against the bed, and continued to look at it with a mixture of sadness, love, and a bit of happiness.

"i was gonna do it," I whispered to myself, my smile falling, my sadness taking over most of my emotions. Tears started falling down from my eye sockets. "why couldn't i just ignore that fuckin' video? i knew frisk would never do somethin' like that, so why did i believe it?" A loud ringing interrupted my thoughts, and the ringtone that sounded almost made me want to crush my phone, just so it would stop the pain.

he's fuckin' prankin' me again, I thought as I took out my phone and tossed it over my head onto the bed. just ignore it. just ignore it, I kept telling myself as the ringtone came again. it's just the tin can. he's not awake. not yet, not now, no matter how much i wish it to be true. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding as the sound didn't come again. I used my magic to make a bottle of ketchup appear in my open hand, the other still holding the box. grillbz is gonna kill me after he realizes, I worried, but it was halfheartedly as I started chugging the bottle. As soon as the alcohol started taking effect, for whatever reason a song started playing in my head as I glanced back at the box, and I sang it out loud.

(Song/Lyrics)

"a hundred and five is the number that comes to my head, when i think of all the years i wanna be with you. wake up every mornin' with you in my bed. that's precisely what i plan to do.

and you know one of these days, when i get my money right, buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life. won't forever be enough? so there ain't no need to rush. but one day, i won't be able to ask you loud enough.

i'll say, will you marry me? i swear that i will mean it. i'll say, will you marry me? singin'... oh woah~... oh yeah.

how many girls in the world can make me feel like this? baby i don't ever plan to find out. the more i look the more i find the reasons why, you're the love of my life.

you know one of these days, when i get my money right, buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life. won't forever be enough? so there ain't no need to rush. but one day, i won't be able to ask you loud enough.

i'll say, will you marry me? i swear that i will mean it. i'll say, will you marry me?

and if i lost everything, in my heart it means nothing, 'cause i have you. girl i have you. to get right down on bended knee, nothin' else would ever be better, better, the day day when i...

The Storm Before The Hurricane (A Frans Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें