Chapter1: The arrival.

The land of Hyrule, such a big and wonderful land. The castle and it's citizens, the many cultures and races. Zoras, Gorons, Hyliens.
Right now, the town was as lively as always. People were chatting, buying groceries and kids were running around. There was an Apple seller in the corner of the street and he was famous for selling the best apple in the land. Everyone had bought their apples and he was gonna close the shop for the afternoon when suddenly, a kid stole three apples and ran away. The seller saw that and started to run after him.

Seller: GET BACK HERE BRAT, GIVE THOSE APPLES BACK!!!

A soldier that was passing by saw that and stopped the kid in it's track.

Soldier: I'm taking you to jail.

The kid shivered in fear and the furious sellsman was now right behind him.

Seller: Thanks soldier, now give it back brat!

He grabbed his apples and was gonna punch him when a hand stopped him. He looked to his side and saw a boy with a long cloak masking his face.

???: Let him go....

Seller: Oh and why would do that stupid?

???: Because if you don't...

He lifted up his cloak to reveal a sword.

???: You'll have a bad time.

Seller: SOLDIER, GET HIM!!!

The soldier's slash was an inch away from the stranger's neck when he ducked under the blade while punching the soldier really hard in the stomach.

Soldier: URGH!!!

He fell on the ground unconcious.

???: Here kid.

He gave him the apples and the kid ran away. The seller looked around for the apple in confusion.

Seller: W-who are you?

???: Me? Just a stranger...

The man crawled backward got up and ran away while crying like a baby. The stranger looked behind him and saw four soldiers and a crowd of citizens.

Soldier: YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL!!!

???: What about no?

The soldier rushed toward him and tried a vertical slash only to hit nothing but air while he got punched in the back. The three others started to do the same so you took your sword and disarmed the three of them. They stepped back in fear.

???: That's it?

The soldiers tried to run away but they stopped as soon as they saw someone. A lady made her way through the crowd.

Soldier: P-princess?

Princess: You can go.

They did as she asked. You started  to walk away since it was over but the princess stopped you.

Princess: Who are you?

???: I'm just a guy wondering around....

Princess: How about you join the royal army?

???: Erm.....I have nothing better to do and no place to stay since I just arrived so....

Zelda: I am Princess Zelda, what's your name?

He lifted his hood showing his h/l h/c hairs and his e/c eyes.

Y/n: I am Y/n.