Chapter 26: The dark castle.

After Ralis gave them a tour of the domain, we slept and then, after waking up, we said our goodbyes and then we continued our journey.
We got through the Hyrule field really quickly because of Epona and we arrived at the City of Hyrule.
But the people in the town weren't just souls anymore.

Y/n: Since when did the humans got their corpses like before?

Link: Do you remember when you saved us back at the domain?

Y/n: Yep, And?

Link: Well since that moment, everything was like before.

Y/n: Oh, alright. And by the way, how's Zelda?

Link: She was fine last time I saw her.

Midna: I'm here you know?

Y/n: Ok.

Link: Let's head to the castle.

And so we walked again. After some time, we got there but the door was locked.

Y/n: What do we do?

Midna: Look around for the key, if there's one...

There were two paths, on the left and on the right of the entrance.

Link: Left or right?

Y/n: You are left handed so....

Midna: It'll lead to misfortune hehe...

Y/n: So be it.

We followed the path but there multiple wooden towers with archers on it.
It was annoying to say the least but we killed them all.
But there was nothing here.

Midna: Told you!

Link:*sigh*

We then walked back to the entrance and then to the 'right' path, no pun intended.
There were many towers like on the left side but this time there also were big bulls kind of creatures that looked really strong so I had the riskiest plan ever.

Y/n: What if we ride them through the obstacles to make everything fall appart?

Both of them looked at you with a questioning face.

Y/n: Come on! It'll be fun, trust me!

Link: Erm....

Midna: I'll go!

Link: Seriously? I pass.... I don't want to die from your stupidity.

Y/n: Oh...That's too bad...

Midna: I would've loved to see your scared face....

I approached a bull and tamed it as fast as I could. Once he calmed down and accepted me, I climbed on his back and Midna went behind me.

Y/n: We'll get back with the key, just wait here ok?

Link: Ok, go have your fun then...

I quickly flashed a thumbs up before making the beast rush through the piles of wood at full speed.

Link's pov:

Link:*mind* They are hopeless... At least they get along pretty well but.... They are quite dangerous when they are together.

There were many noises and loud colliding sounds mixed with the monster's screams of pain.

Link:*mind* I hope Ilia and the others are safe with Renado...

I heard something coming so I looked around and saw that it was the same monster who kidnapped Collin, King Bulblin was it?

Link: Why are you here?

King Bulblin: I want to see who's stronger! Fight me!

I sighed and unsheathed the master sword.

King Bulblin: The sword of evil's bane?

Link: Yes, let's fight this shall we?

As expected, he rushed at me with his mace, I simply dodged and slashed his back. He is a tough one, he got up and rushed at me once again so I did the same thing but he seemed to have planned it and so I barely blocked his mace with my shield.

King Bulblin: I'M NOT DONE YET!!!

He did the exact same thing but, this time, I pierced him.
He stumbled back, walked backward and climbed on this bull like creature.

King Bulblin: Us, monsters follow the strong, only the strong survive and you defeated me....

He made the bull thing take him away.

Link: Alright...

I heard rumble behind me so I turned around and saw the two idiots arriving, y/n was bleeding because of all of the shards that had pierced him while Midna seemed to be fine since y/n has taken everything.

Y/n: WE ARE BACK!!!!

Midna: WITH THE KEY!!!!

Link: Erm..... Why are you screaming?

They looked at each others before shrugging.

We got back to the entrance and, with the key, we opened the door.

A/n: I'm thinking about making the relation between y/n And Midna more obvious....meh, anyway, hope you liked it, have a nice day!