Chapter 21: Zant

Link's pov:

Midna floated a little bit forward.

Midna: Zant.... Please surrender.

He started to laugh like a psycho.

Zant: What does a worthless imp like you can do? You think you can order me around huh? I'M ZANT, KING OF THE TWILIGHT AND LIGHT WORLDS!!!

Without warning, he rushed toward Midna so I slashed him but of course, he dodged.

Zant: Pitiful...

Link: Shut it already!

I ran at him and swung my sword at him as he reeled back. He jumped backward as the room suddenly started to change, it now looked like a jungle with high pillars on which Zant was fooling around while throwing laser beams.
I dodged all of them but everytime I wanted to shoot him with an arrow, he always jumped on an other pillar.

Midna: Try to make him fall, trick him with something!

Link: I have an *dodges* idea!

I dodged some more and prepared two arrows. Once I saw an opening, I fired one of the arrow at him and, as planned, he dodged. While he was still dodging, I fired my second arrow with accuracy, successfully throwing him off balance. Once he fell on the ground, I ran at him and slashed him.

He barely dodged the sword but still got injured by it. The room once again changed. It now looks like we are inside of a volcano on a platform which seems to be levitating.
Zant jumped high and landed on the platform with loads of force, making the platform pitch violently. I used the metal boots to keep my ground but it was hard to maintain myself on the ground with this violent movements.
After some time of him jumping around, it seemed like he was out of breath so I ran at him and slashed him again. Once again he dodged and the arena changed.
We were now in an aquatic area as there was a huge replica of Zant's helmet in front of me. I got my Zora tunic as fast as I could and waited for something to happen while keeping a safe distance.
The helmet's mouth opened and Zant was in, trying to shoot magic orbs at me. I swiftly dodged and shoot my grappling hook at him, successfully bringing him near me. I plunged the master sword in his stomach as the room was once again changing.
I looked around and it seemed like I was in an ice cave with the ground so icy that it's almost mirror like. Weird, he isn't around....

Link: Hey, what's that on the ground?

Midna looked at what I was pointing and suddenly got scared.

Midna: DODGE DUMBASS!!!

I dodged whatever she wanted me to dodge only to see that my stupidity is my real nemesis. The thing I saw was a reflexion of a giant ice block falling from the sky.
I looked up to see that Zant was in the same kind of ice as the Yeti lady. He landed on the ground and rolled around so I took the cannonball and threw it at him. The ice broke as I heard him slightly getting pissed of.
The room changed again but this time, we were on the Hyrule field with the Hyrule castle in the background.

Link: No more game?

Zant: You'll die soon, why talk when you can die by my goddly hands?

Link: Goddly? Hehehe before we fight to death, I have a question for you usurper, WHERE IS Y/N???

Zant: This weakling? I killed him so what?

Link: You're dead.

I ran at him and did a vertical slash but I was surprised when he got his dual blades. He repealed my sword back, leaving me open. He tried to slash me but I blocked it with my shield. I swiped my sword at him, he did a backflip tout dodge so I shot an arrow at him. He just brushed it of.

Little timeskip:

We have been fighting for what seemed to be hours. I was panting while he was still keeping his composure.

Link: You are one strong bastard...

I ran at him again, I smashed him with my shield and I threw a punch at him. He dodged on my left but I planned that.
There was an explosion. While Zant was surprised, I knew that I placed a bomb here. He stumbled back so I took this opportunity and thrusted my sword at him. I had him.
The room changed back to the throne area and Zant was still standing. I was exhausted and somehow, Zant rushed toward me. I couldn't do anything, I was too tired. I closed my eyes and braced for my death but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw someone in front of me....Wait...

Link: A-Are you...

???: Yes, it's me. I'm back!

Midna: Y/N!

Link: YOU'RE ALIVE!!!