Chapter3: The rumour

Yesterday, I made friend with every soldier I could find and went to sleep.
The night went by. It was today, the day you'll go on a 'trip' with Zelda. She didn't tell what it was about but you're just her body guard so.... Right now, you were awake and dressed, doing nothing on your bed. Waiting for the princess to come, you went to the mirror just because you were bored. When you looked at it, you saw how bored you were. Trying to forcefully smile, you were...terrific.

*Knock**knock*

Y/n: I'm coming!

You opened the door and Zelda greeted you with a warm smile. She guided the path and soon enough, you were in the carriage. It was a long road but since Zelda wanted to chat with you, it went fast. You arrived to a town, Kakarico village was it? Zelda told you to follow her, you did as she asked and you arrived in front of the bombshop.

Zelda: Wait here ok?

Y/n: Ok.

She went in.

Zelda's pov:

I was in the shop and greeted by the sellsman.

Sellsman: Hello young lady, how can I help?

Zelda: Dying rods.

Sellsman: Oh....so you want to now that?

I nodded.

Sellsman:*sigh* The last time they were seen, it was near this village. I believe that in their realm, someone else as took control.

Zelda: Should we prepare our defense?

Sellsman: Yes princess.

Zelda: I hope their goal isn't total control....

We both sighed.

Zelda: Y/n! You can come now!

Y/n's pov:

The princess called me. I entered the shop.

Y/n: How can I help?

Zelda. You've made friend with the soldiers right?

Y/n: Each and everyone of them yes.

Zelda: You'll tell them to re-enforce the protection around the castle.

Y/n: Is there any upcoming attack?

Zelda: I don't like to say that but...yes. And this foe is really dangerous.

Y/n: What are they?

Zelda: Creatures from another realm, twilight creature to be precise.

Y/n: But... I though that they were peaceful, why?

Zelda: someone evil might have taken the throne.....

Y/n: I see.....

Zelda: We will go now, thanks.

Sellsman: No problem princess.

We went back into the carriage. Zelda looked down.

Zelda: It might have a link with something else...

Y/n: Is he really back?

Zelda: I'm afraid he might be. I've felt strong disturbance in the energy coming from the twilight realm....

Y/n: We'll be ready, don't worry.

Zelda: I hope so.... They are strong....

We arrived at Hyrule. I asked Saïto to regroup everyone in the training area.
Once everyone was there, I took a table and stood up on it.

Y/n: Everyone, a strong foe might be attacking soon.

Whispering and gasping were heard.

Y/n: We have to re-enforce the protection on the castle and ready ourselves for a probably upcoming fight.

Soldier: And who will protect the citizens?

Y/n: You don't have to worry about our dear citizens, Princess Zelda is casting a powerful spell on each and everyone of them. The enemy isn't human, they are dark creatures. The spell will protect the citizens.

Soldier: Why not protect ourselves then?

Y/n: The spell will restrict our mouvement, You can imagine It as a bubble. If you try attacking the monster while still inside the bubble, you'll pop it and you won't be safe anymore.

People continued to whisper.

Y/n: We have to defend the castle, which means using swords and combat ability. We cannot get those magic protections but the princess can increase your attack.

You got off of the table and started to head to the princess. When you got to her, you told her that they were ready to be upgraded. She got the magical attack boost on every soldier and it was your turn.

Zelda: Your turn.

She focused her magic but couldn't do it.

Y/n: Is there something wrong?

Zelda: No but.... It seems that I cannot upgrade your powers.....

Y/n: Oh...

Zelda: Too powerful huh?

Y/n: Yes*giggle*

Zelda: Get all the soldier some training and tomorrow, you'll start defending.

Y/n: We don't know when they might come?

Zelda: No. In the time being, train properly.

She left the area. The soldiers looked at you and Saïto went by your side.

Saïto: *whisper* She's taking a liking to you*giggles*

Y/n:*Whisper* Shut up will you ?

Saïto: Not funny....Friends! The princess gave us an order. Train hard until tomorrow. Y/n and I will help!

Y/n: Yeah!

They cheered and started to spare.

Saïto:*to you* so, what are those creature?

Y/n: They are from the twilight realm.

Saïto: You mean where we ditch the criminals?

Y/n: Yes, they'll be really tough so prepare yourself.

Saïto: Alright best buddy, let's spare a little bit!

Y/n: Alright!

A/n: Yay, something's happening! See you next time reader. Bye!