Chapter 9: The woods

After Zelda's speech, you needed to leave so you tried to go by the door and climbed down the stairs but mid way, something opened the doors down stairs so you escaped by a window. You were now on the top of the roof.

Link: So, were are we?

Midna: You haven't figured out yet?

Link: The princess was here but...no... It can't be Hyrule, It's supposed to be lively....

Midna: This is Hyrule.

Y/n: You're talking to a dog.

Midna: You can't understand him?

Y/n: Just a little bit....

Midna sighed.

Midna: Let's go.

She teleported us and now we were back at the village's lake.

Y/n: The lake?

Link: I'm still a wolf....

Y/n: Yes you are.

???: Brave wolf, you have been chosen by the goddess to be the legendary hero.

We turned around to see a light creature.

Link: Who are you?

Ordona: I am Ordona, the light spirit and keeper of this place.

Y/n: Oh....

Ordona: You, you shall help thy hero through his quest to restore light in this world.

Y/n: Mkay.

Ordona: To restore the forest's light, you shall destroy this twilit insects that splitted my powers in 20 parts. You shall be able to find them with your sharp sences. Once the light is restored, you shall regain your true form.

The spirit disappeared.

Y/n: So Link, ready?

Link: Ye-

Midna: To think that you are the chosen one.... But don't be overconfident just because the spirits flattered you.

Link: You were in my shadow all this time?

Midna: Let's go like he said.

Link: ...

We exited the lake.

Midna: Don't you need weapons? Or a shield?

Y/n: Rusl still has the one you were supposed to give to Zelda.

Link: let's head to the village.

Timeskip:

We now had a sword and a shield that midna stocked somewhere...
We were now in front of the big twilight portal.

Y/n: Let's go.

Midna and I walked through the portal.

Link: Huh? Guys? Don't leave me he-

Midna's giant hand hairs grabbed Link and got him through. Midna got on link's back.

Y/n: Hehehe, don't be so rough on him.

Midna: Whatever.

Link: There's something wrong.... There's a monkey on the ground but...what kind of scar is that?

I felt something coming to you so you dodged what seemed to be a boomerang.

???: Who dares to trespass my territory?

Y/n: Huh?

???: The enemies must DIE!!!

He threw the boomerang once again but I blocked it and dropped it on the ground.