Chapter22: Flashback part1

Link's pov:

Y/n is alive, right in front of us and he saved me again. He protected a swing that would've killed me for sure and then, he slashed across Zant's chest, killing him.
Midna retrieved the fused shadow and got back to us.

Midna: So, what happened?

Y/n: Well...

Flashback:

???'s pov:

I was walking on the now free Zora's domain with nothing particular in mind when I saw someone on the floor in a pool of what I assumed was blood.

???: OH DEAR NAYRU!!!

I ran to his side and heard weak breathing.

???: He's alive!

I lifted him and started to run to the nearest medical practitioner.

Timeskip:

Y/n's pov:

I'm dead.... Or am I? I don't really care anymore, I just hope that they are safe... Wait... I cannot be dead if I'm thinking...
I tried to move but nothing happened. I tried to speak but I couldn't...
I tried to see but no can do...

???: *Low murmur*

I tried to listen and started to figure out some words.

???: Y/n I'm -_'*+ Wak--_ *___+

I tried to speak once again and it happened!

Y/n: Who are You?

???: -+"" sword :"-€+ must wake up!

Y/n: I can't hear you properly, why?

???: :;"--"-€

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw that I was In a fully white room. A sword....no...My sword was in front of me.

Sword: Y/n, you've been defeated by the usurper king of twilight.

Y/n: I know... Am I dead?

Sword: No, you can't die as long as I'm near you.

Y/n: I can't die?

Sword: I have been sealed away from any form of life for thousands and thousands of years. When I suddenly appeared near you, I felt somewhat safe and I want to stay with you.

Y/n: Alright...so. What's happening outside?

Sword: Someone saw you at the lake and transported you in some kind of hospital. There's no one around.

Y/n: And when will I wake up?

Sword: Around two days.

Y/n: TWO DAYS??? But they might be in danger!!!

Sword: You saved them from the worst, they should be safe.

Y/n: What am I gonna do during this two days?

Sword: I'll train your magic and your sword technics but be aware, even when you'll be awake, you shall not go to find them.

Y/n: Why shouldn't I find them?

Sword: Because you have to let them grow strong by themselves, like I said, they are out of danger for now.

Y/n: What will I do when I'm awake then?

Sword: try to train with the people that brought you here.

Y/n: Okay. When do we start?

Suddenly, I was forced to the ground by an immense force.

Y/n: W-WHAT IS HAPPENING???

Sword: This is my own world, I decide of everything, and as for the gravity, it's twenty times stronger than on earth now.

I tried to push myself up but I was struggling. I had now one knee on the ground and one feet. After a lot of trouble getting up, I was up right.

Y/n: What do I do now?

Sword: Easy,

A clone of me spawned in front of me.

Sword: Defeat him.

I sighed and made my way to him, slowly because of the gravity. I tried to punch him but he dodged and the force behind my fist crushed me on the ground.

Y/n: Fuck!

Sword: Language...

I sighed, this is gonna be two long days...

Timeskip:

After 4hours of struggle, I was finaly fighting him as an equal, I was used to the gravity and beated the crap out of myself...the clone...me...yeah...

Timeskip:

After another 4 hours of fighting, the clone was 'destroyed' and we started to try and develop my magic powers. After sometime I was able to breath underwater and to teleport.

Timeskip:

After 6 hours, I could make explosions, making some kind of minion, manipulating wind and fire to some extent.

Timeskip:

After 10 hours, I had total control over my magical powers and it was the begining of the second and last day of training.
Sword decided to train me at sword fighting with another clone of myself.

Last timeskip:

At the end of the final day, I was able to control my magical powers, I strengthened myself a lot and I was able to use my sword fused with magic making it able to shot some sort of beam and making it twice as strong as before.
Right now, I had ten minutes left and I was meditating, trying to enhance my powers once more.

Sword: It is time Y/n.

Y/n: Yes, I think I'm ready... Did something happened outside while we were here?

Sword: Nothing except people tending your wounds.

Y/n: Let's Wake up then.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a stone ceiling and water dripping near me. I looked around, I was in some kind of bed and nobody was here.
I looked at my chest to see bandage all around it. I still have my sword...

I got up and opened the door. Nobody was here and it seemed like we were in the Zora's domain.

I walked around and found the exit. I was gonna get away when I heard a familiar voice.

???: DON'T GO!!!

I turned around to be meet by the Zora's Prince.

Y/n: Oh Hey, how are you little Prince?

Prince: One of the soldiers found you all bloodied on the ground....

Y/n: I... I lost a fight...

Prince: I don't want you to go...please, be one of my royal guard!!!

Y/n: I...

I looked at him, he was making the famous puppy eyes.

Y/n: I...Gotta...RESIST...

His puppy eyes were sparkling with hope.

Y/n: Alright!

Prince: YEAH!!!! Come with me, I'll show you around!!!

Y/n: I'm following you little prince...

A/n: Yep! We are still following the scenario I have since the begining! I hope you liked it. Bye!!!