Chapter 30: The Final fight

We were left without a word, only terror was going through our minds as we understood that Midna was defeated, that she died...
Ganondorf was looking at us with pride while we heard a lot of sounds, like if some horses were running.

Ganondorf: She was surprisingly powerful but....

He summoned a dark horse and climbed onto it.

Ganondorf: She was nothing compared to me.

He ordered his horse to run as the other sounds became clear and many horses mounted by ghosts appeared. They were all running at us so Link called Epona and, once she arrived, Link and Zelda climbed on her.

Link: Come on Y/n, climb!

Y/n: No.... I'll take care of some of the ghosts, take care of Ganondorf.

They nodded as they went away to make a plan.
The ghosts were almost there so I unsheathed my sword and, with a single motion, I cutted through three of them. They disapeared as more came around.
I slashed around for sometime but I noticed that they started to dodge me so, instead of staying still, I began to ran around, slashing them as I ran to my companions.

I looked at them and saw that Zelda had a bow, an unordinary one in fact.
When she charged the shot, the bow was emitting light. Zelda fired it and Ganondorf was hit by it. He seemed to be kind of electrocuted so Link got near with Epona and slashed him as he fell off his horse.
The ghosts all disapeared as I was now next to them.

Y/n: What was that?

Zelda: They were light arrows, made especially to destroy him.

Y/n: Oh....cool.

Ganondorf got up, Link got off Epona and stepped forward.

Ganondorf: You are not bad, but this isn't enough to beat me...

He unsheathed his sword, a light sword.

Ganondorf: I wanted to do this for a long time, using the same sword that was made to seal me away to kill the one supposed to be able to defeat me...

A yellow barrier appeared between Ganondorf, Link and me, Zelda, unabling us from helping him.

Ganondorf: This fight, will be the one to determine Hyrule's fate!

Ganondorf rushed at Link with his sword, swinging it toward him. Link tried to block it but the raw power of the swing sent him flying to the barrier. Once Link smashed onto the barrier, he was electrified by it.
He got up and used his shield to try and parry the incoming sword. He pushed the sword away and swung his sword at Ganondorf but he dodged it and kicked Link away.

Link was on the ground, panting as Ganondorf was making is way toward him.

Ganondorf: You disappoint me....

He grabbed Link by his neck and held him in the air.

Ganondorf: I'm far stronger than you...

Y/n: This is bad... Zelda, can you break the barrier?

Zelda: Unfortunately no...

Y/n: I think I might be able to cut through it....

I unsheathed my sword as Zelda looked at me while questions ran through her head.

Zelda: How?

Y/n: I don't know...

I slashed one time, weakening the barrier.

Y/n: Just a feeling I've got...

I slashed once more, breaking a small portion of the barrier. I ran at Ganondorf as fast as I could and tried to slash him but, he just dodged and tried to elbow me, I dodged and Walked toward Link.

Y/n: Are you alright?

Link: *cough* Yeah.... I don't really like choking....

In turned my attention back to Ganondorf.

Ganondorf: It seems that a worm has made is way through the barrier.

Y/n: A worm you say...

Ganondorf: Even if you are two, you won't ever be able to beat me.

Link: We'll see about that!

We both ran at him and as Link was gonna attack him on front, I jumped over his head and, when I landed behind him, I swung my sword horizontally. He dodged Link's attack and blocked mine. He reeled back a little bit because of the force I used for that slash.

Ganondorf: What is this sword....

Y/n: I don't know man...

Ganondorf: ....

Y/n: You'll die anyway...

Ganondorf: You seriously think that your combined powers equals mine? What a joke!

He ran at me so I dodged to the side and tried to slash him but I hit nothing.

Y/n: Afterimage?

Link: WATCH YOUR BACK!!!

I turned around and saw that Link blocked Ganondorf's sword with his shield.
He pushed him away.

Y/n: Ready?

Link: When you are!

I ran at Ganondorf and feinted a vertical slash so he dodged to the left and I swiped his feets off the ground and slashed his back.
He kicked me away and ran at me, totally forgetting about Link, I also ran at him and we locked swords.
He slowly was gaining the upper hand so I jumped back while swinging my sword.
I ran at him once again and mimicked a sword swing while I just threw it. Ganondorf didn't saw that coming as he couldn't defend himself. The sword lodged itself in his chest. I punched him Square in the face while taking my sword and as Ganondorf was regaining his footing, Link Surprised him by kicking him in the guts, making him fall on the ground, on his back.
Link jumped in the air, sword pointed toward the ground, and plunged the evil's banne Sword on Ganondorf's chest as he screamed in agony.

The barrier broke and Zelda walked toward us.
Ganondorf stood up, the sword still going through his stomach as he made a step forward.

Ganondorf: Dont think that it's over yet, this battle between light and darkness will be the begining of the end! A story written with blood and war!

He was now so weak that he just stood there, almost dead.
He suddenly twitched violently as he died while standing up.

A/n: Yay, Ganondorf's dead.... Anyway, I was late because I've been sick like hell during one day and then the lack of sleep kicked in so... I hope you liked it, I'll try to update the last part tomorrow or Sunday. Bye!