Chapter 12: The Death Mountain

I decided to open the way to the Gorons for Link and Midna so I walked and arrived at the entrance. I continued to walk until a Goron blocked the way.

Goron: What are you doing here human?

Y/n: Well I was informed that something happened to you people and that you became unfriendly.

Goron: Go back now human!

Y/n: Nope.

He charged at me, rolling like a bowling ball but I didn't dodged as I decided to play his game. Once he arrived near me, I stopped him. And threw him aside. He got up and looked at me in surprise.

Goron: Are you a human?

Y/n: Yes I am.

Goron: Follow me.

Y/n: Alright.

Link's pov:

I was done chatting with everyone so I headed to the death mountain. I was surprised to see no Gorons outside, as was Midna.

Midna: Why I there nobody?

Link: Maybe y/n talked to them?

Midna: He's not as talkative....

Link: You're right.... We'll probably see what's happening when we'll see him...

Midna: Yeah...

So you continued to walk and we arrived in front of the entrance.

Link: Here we go...

I entered and heard sounds...people talking...cheering? I pushed the big door and saw y/n on a ring with an old Goron. I walked to y/n to ask him what was happening but the elder stoped me.

Elder Goron: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Actually he is with me.

Link: Hello...

I approached y/n.

Link: What is happening?

Y/n: Well I've beaten a Goron so apparently I'm strong and if I beat the honorable elder Goron, we'll be able to help them with Darunia.

Link: Darunia?

Elder Goron: He was our strongest and mightiest warrior. The beast that was sealed here came back to life and he tried to appease it but he didn't came back.... We went once again in the containment chamber and our dear Darunia became corrupted by an evil spirit but we managed to seal him.

Y/n: I maybe strong but.... My strength doesn't work on dark creatures for some reasons....it's like it doesn't even touches them....

Elder Goron: Now that this is said. Let's get to the action.

Y/n: Alright. Can you please explain me the rules?

Elder Goron: This is comparable to your sumo fights.

Y/n: Ah ok.

He got in stance as did the elder.

Elder Goron: You have to do it the traditional way! Get rid of your shirt and let's fight like we should!

Y/n tensed up for some reason.

Midna: Come on, it's just a shirt....

Y/n: I erm....Have some scars....

Elder Goron: Why should you be ashamed of your scars? Scars are the proof you are a real warrior!

Y/n: A-alright...

He got rid of his shirt and yes, he had many scars. I didn't know that he had that many...

Midna: Oh......

Elder Goron: You've been on wars?

Y/n: It's....complicated.... Let's fight shall we?

Elder Goron: Yeah.

They got in position and the Elder rushed at him so he did the same, the impact of their colliding sheer force made the sand fly everywhere. They both pushed but, as always, y/n restrained himself and the elder noticed that.

Elder Goron: Go all out already!

Y/n: I can't!

Elder Goron: And why not?

Y/n: The last time I went all out... He died in a fraction of second....

Elder Goron: I'm no human young one, go all out!

Y/n: You asked for it.

Suddenly, the Goron was launched backward at great speed but he was somehow catched by y/n....

Elder Goron: It's a shame you can't hurt evil creatures, really....

Y/n: I know....

Elder Goron: You can go, it's behind this door.

Y/n: Ok, Thanks for the fight.

Elder Goron: Anytime young one.

I followed Y/n as we arrived in front of a huge door.

Y/n: Ready Link?

Link: Yeah....

He opened the door and we came face to face with an asleep Fyrus.
The door closed itself while making a loud sound. The monster was now awake and broke his chains. Y/n sat down at the entrance while being curious at his own sword? Anyway, let's fight this monster!

Back to your pov:

I sat down near the entrance but I heard a voice calling my name. As it seemed it was coming from my sword, I unsheathed it and looked at it. Suddenly, the voice became clear.

???: Y/n.

Y/n: Yes?

???: It is time you know more about this sword....

Y/n: And I guess you are a spirit sealed in this said sword.

???: Yes.

Y/n: Do You have a name?

Sword: No, but you shall call me your sword.

Y/n: Alright Sword, What do I need to know about you?

Sword: First of all, you are the only one able to hear me except for spiritual creatures.

Y/n: Okay.

Sword: You said that you were harmless for dark creatures... You are wrong, with me, you will be able to slay them since I awoke from my sleep a day ago.

Y/n: So now I deal damage huh?

Sword: I will tell you more later, for now, you will have to return to the real world.

I looked up from my sword to see link finishing up his enemy. Midna grabed the fused shadow while Link was being thanked by the now normal Darunia.

Midna: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Midna: Is it me or you were talking to your sword?

Y/n: Well apparently, this is a possessed sword that only I and spiritual creatures can hear.

Midna: Ok?

Y/n: And now I can fight monsters!

Midna: Alright.

Y/n: Let's go now. Link!

Link: Yes?

Y/n: Let's go!

Link: Wait, they told me that they had a natural hot spring! Come along!

Y/n:*sigh* ok....

A/n: I'm late as always, how are you?
I'm fine thank you.
Have a nice day!
Bye!