Chapter 17: Blizzeta

(I'm skipping the whole research because it's boring)

Link's pov:

After searching infos in the town, we've found something. It was in the Snowpeak ruins. After a small ride with Epona, we arrived at a frozen lake. Since it was way to dangerous to go with Epona since she isn't really light, we walked on it. After a long and hard walk, we arrived at the mountain. There was at least 2meters of snow everywhere.
We walked around and we found a weird creature, it looked like the Bigfoot but it's snowy version.
We hided behind a tree and he started to smell around.

Yety: *smell* Human?

I got out of my hidding place and walked toward it.

Link: Yes, I'm a human.

The yety turned around.

Yety: Oh hello there.

Link: Do you know where the mansion's ruin is?

Yety: The ruins? I live here!

Link: Do you mind showing me the way?

Yety: Follow me human.

I followed him around, occasionally doing snowboard and we arrived at a huge house.

Yety: This is where me and my wife are living in.

Link: Your wife?

Yety: Yes, here name is Yeta, she's wonderful but she has been sick recently.

Link: Can we get inside, it's kinda cold here.

Yety: Yes, I was preparing a meat soup.

We entered the house and after passing a door, we were in a room with a campfire and two chairs. On the left, there was a big cauldron with some kind of soup in it. On one of the sits was who I assumed to be Yeta.

Link: Hello, I'm Link.

Yeta: Oh, hello, I'm Yeta.

Yety: Why did you come here by the way?

Link: Erm.... I'm looking for a mirror shard, I was hoping you could help me.

Yeta: I brought a piece of mirror the other day, I've put it inside a room.

Link: Please, tell me where!

Yeta: I have a headache since I brought it here so I don't exactly remember where it is...

I got closer to her to listen.

Yeta: I think that I layed it on a table in the second room on the right.

Link: I'll be back!

I got to where she said but saw nothing so I got back to her.

Link: It wasn't here.

Yeta: Oh.... Try by the left door in front of the stairs of the second floor.

Link: Alright!

I ran again to where she said and, again, there was nothing except a big weapon, it a spiked cannonball with a metal chain.

Link: It could be useful...

I took it.

Link: But the mirror is not here.

Midna: She might be toying with us...

Link: No, I think that she has a headache that's really violent.

Midna: If you say so...

I got back to her.

Link: It wasn't there either.

Yeta: I remember where it is now, I have a room at the top of the mansion. I have the key to the room right here.

Link: Can you please give it to me?

Yeta: No, I'll be guiding you there.

She got up and walked away so I followed her.

Timeskip:

After some walk and a lot of stairs, we arrived at a huge door.

Yeta: This is here.

She opened the door and went inside. I followed her and I saw the mirror on a stand.

Yeta: This is the mirror you've been looking for?

Link: Yes, I-

Yeta: It's a beautiful mirror really, it shines and it reflects so perfectly. It's pretty, it's pretty...you can't have it...

She stopped moving.

Link: Are you alr-

She spinned her head 180° around with a distorted face.

Yeta: YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!

Ice started to surround her as she was now trying to kill me. She was throwing ice pillar at me but I dodged all of them and after some time, she crushed on the ground, still in her ice shell, and started to spin around while chasing me.
I took the cannonball with a metal chain and threw it at her, damaging the ice. I repeated the process again and again, dodging and throwing the canon ball.
After five throws, her shell broke and she was on the ground.

Link: Is it over?

She got back up and shook her head. The other yety entered the room.

Yety: YETA, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

There were doing lovely dovely stuff so I took the mirror and teleported away.

A/n: I'm late, again, but even if procrastination is my religion, I still kinda respect my schedule. Bye!