Chapter8: Hyrule?

I was walking with Midna...well she was floating and i was walking to the place were she told me Link was imprisoned in but it's been 30minutes and nothing was in sight.

Y/n: So Midna....

Midna: Yes?

Y/n: How was your realm before all of that?

Midna: *sigh* Before Zant decided to take the throne, my people was happy and lived in harmony.

Y/n: Why did he decided to throw this happiness away?

Midna: He said that he had enough of our realm being the trashcan of the light world. So he turned everyone into monsters, monster like the one who got your friend, and you know what's after that...

Y/n: Yeah....sadly, I kinda understand him but he has taken it to far....

Midna was silent.

Y/n: You do magic right?

She nodded.

Y/n: Then, why don't we teleport?

Midna: Because it's so much less annoying for someone who walks! So it makes it funnier, for me at least.

Y/n: Oh ...

And so we kept walking. After some time and still nothing in sight, she started to talk again.

Midna: Tell me who you are.

Y/n: A full presentation?

Midna: Why not.

Y/n: So ... I'm Y/n L/n and I'm a stranger. I was once a royal guard and I'm link's friend.

Midna: That's straight...are you?

Y/n: What kind of question is that? And yes, I am.

It was silent once again but you started to see the castle.

Timeskip:

We entered the castle and, if at first I was weirded out, I accepted the idea of a terrific looking castle. But still, there was a question in your mind.

Y/n: Midna, what were all this blue flames in town?

Midna: Souls...

Y/n: But why...oh, that's what you told me earlier....

We were now in the castle donjon were the cells were all empty except for one. And Link was inside it, asleep in his wolf form.

Midna: Here he is.

Y/n: You wanna wake him up now?

Midna: Can I?

Y/n:*sigh* Go have your fun, I'll wait over here.

I walked away and sat down.

Link's pov:

I suddenly woke up for some reason so I looked around but my vision was really low above the ground.... I looked at my han....paws... Am I really a wolf? That's crazy.... I tried to walk forward but I was locked in place because of a chain.
I smelled someone so I looked in front of my cell to see some sort of imp looking at me

???: Stand still.

I did as she said and suddenly, my restrains broke. I wanted to thank her but she wasn't here anymore...weird.
I looked around my cell to see nothing except a box. I felt something fall on my back and it was the imp from earlier.

???: If you wanna get out, find a way but know that since I broke your chains, you'll be my servant...

She floated away and fazed through my cell's bars and she waited.
I looked around and saw a box so I pushed it away and found sand. I started to dig it and once I was on the other side, I looked around and... Y/n was here? I felt once again something in my back and it was once again the imp.
I got near Y/n and he looked at me for some time.

Y/n: Link....You're so much better like this!

I wanted to yell at him but only barks came out.

Back to your pov:

I saw him angrily bark at me as I simply giggled.

Y/n: A wolf cannot talk Link.

Midna: Come on puppy, let's get going!

Y/n: By the way Link, she is Midna.

He growled a little bit.

Timeskip:

We were in front of a large door in which Midna said were our answers.
I opened the door and the room was big, not a lot of fourniture but there was a person in a long cloak, it kinda looked like mine but this one had no battle holes in it. She looked at us.

???: So Midna, have you found him?

Midna: He is enough for a little ride so yeah.

???: And who is this o-

She stopped when she looked at me. She approached me and hugged me.

???: I'm so glad it worked!

Y/n: I'm sorry but what worked?

She stepped back and revealed her face. My jaw dropped.

???: Y/n, the warping time travel worked!

Y/n: Z-Zelda?

Zelda: Yes, it is me.

A/n: Hey, stop right there, you have to fight me to pass this area! But that's okay if you scroll then bye!