Chapter15: The master sword.

Link's pov:

I ran away, I left him.... I hope he's okay right now. I'm trying to find some kind of way to Zelda but I wasn't able to get there from the front door because of soldiers. I decided to try by Telma's bar so I went in it but the door was closed. I saw a cat and since I was able to talk with him, he showed ma another's way in. After getting into the castle, I went over to Zelda. When I arrived, she rushed over to Midna. She placed her hand on her head and light enveloped her.

Zelda: She'll be better.

I looked at Midna and she was slowly regaining her normal colours.

Zelda: How do you feel?

Midna: Ugh...Not that bad....

Zelda: That's good. Where's Y/n By the way?

I looked down.

Midna: He....He saved us but erm... He told Link to run away and to bring me here so....

Zelda: I hope he his still alive...

Midna: Yeah....

Zelda: Link.

I looked at her.

Zelda: If you want to be able to defeat Zant, you'll need the master sword. It's located in the woods.

I nodded.

Midna: We'll have to find the Twilight mirror shards to get to him...

I nodded again.

Midna: Let's go.

Timeskip:

She teleported us in the woods and we made our way toward the Sacred grove. Once we arrived, we heard a lot of noises and a trumpet being played so we continued our way while keeping our guard up. After sometime, puppets like creatures came attacking us, I destroyed them easily and after destroying five of them, I saw the source of the trumpet, it was a weird looking humanoid boy... I've heard of the skull kid before so it might be him.

Midna: It's maybe him who's controlling this puppets.

Link: Let's follow him!

I rushed at him but he floated away at a great speed. Once I arrived at where I thought he was, puppets came once again to attack me. The trumpet was still being played so after I took care of the puppets, I rushed to where the sounds came from.
After repeating the process for some time, we arrived in front of a big tree and they were even more puppets than before. This time, Midna helped me getting rid of them since they were at least 20 and after we were done, the skull kid disapeared and the forest light became brighter.
I looked around and saw a small path behind the tree so I followed it and after some time, two giant statues came into view. I walked to them and suddenly, weird stripes on them started to glow.

Statues: Ô divine beast, you who entered the sacred grove and came to take the master sword of legends. You shall prove yourself worthy.

The ground started to shake as the ground fall apart leaving only portions of ground. Those portion looked exactly the same to one another except for two of them.

I jumped on the block in front of me and the ground shook once again because the to giants jumped as well.

Link: Wait a minute....

I jumped once again on the one in front of me while looking at the two statues, the first one jumped in the same direction as me while the other did the opposite.

Link: Am I supposed to make them stand on the two blocks with symbols?

Midna: I think so....

Link: *sigh*

Timeskip:

We did it, the two giants were on both stones and now the ground was once again shaking. I looked in front of me and saw that the large tree in front of us opened....And inside of it was...the master sword!
I walked toward it but once I was two meters away, I started to get pushed away.

Link: Is it because I'm not human?

Midna: This sword, it banish every derk creature so....

I walked toward it once again, every step I took was hard. I was almost reaching the sword but a bright flash blinded us. When I regained my vision, I was in my human form and the sword was in my hand. I turned around and saw a weird crystal on the ground. I tried to grab it but Midna grabbed it before I could.

Link: Midna?

Midna: This crystal is the thing that turned you into a wolf even tho we were in the light world.

Link: Oh...

Midna: If you touch it, you turn back into a wolf, which can be useful.

Link: Ok... We can beat Zant now.

Midna: Hey, we have to get the Twilight mirror shards to get to Zant, remember?

Link: Oh yeah.... Let's look around for infos then....

A/n: Sorry, I'm late XD. No seriously, I had a lot of work recently so that's why....not much of an excuse... Have a nice day!