Chapter13: A big Bug

After the bath, we went back to the Kakarico village, had a little talk and tried to go back to Hyrule. Fazed once again through a portal, link's a wolf now.
We walked for some time but encountered some monsters that were gonna kill a child. Midna tried to stop Link from interfering but Link saved him anyway. He wasn't human tho, he was a Zora. We went to Hyrule to find a doctor and when we did found one, we dropped the kid and waited. The kid woke up and ran away, we followed him and we arrived at the graveyard of Kakarico. The child stoped in his track and noticed us.

Y/n: What are You doing?

Child: Get away!

He ran once again and crawl in a little tunnel. We followed him and walked to a huge grave of the Zora.
The phantom of the Zora's queen appeared and thanked us for saving her son so to prove her gratitude, she gave both of us the Zora tunic.

Timeskip because this part sucks XD:

We were now back on the bridge and a huge eagle like dark monster rushed at us. Midna paralysed him and now he was our ride.
We arrived at the Zora's domain.

Link: Why is everything frozen?

Y/n: You've seen things that are worse and you are surprised by some ice?

Link growled a little bit and looked at the ice, a second later he was in shock.

Link: LOOK BENEATH THE ICE!!!

We looked down to see that the Zora have been sealed in the ice.

Midna: How did this happen?

Y/n: Well They tried to escape maybe...

Midna: My brain is frozen...

Link: If we could pour hot water...from the Gorons hot springs maybe...

Midna: Hey! You can be clever sometimes!

She flew away from Link's back and focused for some reason.

Link: What are you doing?

She didn't answered.

Link: Hey are you liste-

Her eyes suddenly widen and a huge rock appeared.

Y/n: Is that...the hot rock from the death mountain?

Midna: Hehehe.

She dropped it and it broke the ice. We were send away because of all the water and we were now in the lake. We arrived on the land.

Link: It worked!

Midna: I'm amazing I know!

Y/n: Something's coming...

A huge Twilit insect emerged from the lake but Midna hid behind Link.

Midna: Come on, destroy this thing!

Y/n: Are you scared of this defenceless bug?

Midna: N-No!

Link: We finally found her weak spot!

Midna: O-ok, I admit it...

The Bug rushed at us.

Midna: EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK !!!!

She effortlessly smashed through the insect.

Link: I think you killed it Midna.

Midna: Oh...

Y/n: Seems like the light is coming back.

Link regained is normal form.

Link: This was easy.

The spirit appeared and told us that we needed the Zora's tunic to enter the donjon but we already have them so...

Y/n: Let's go.

A/n: This was pretty short but it was kinda hard to make since in the game, the missions are kinda hard to talk about so....hope I did good on that.
Bye!