TWELVE

Harry didn't like how close Peter and Astrid got one bit

At first he didn't think anything of her spending so much time at the Parker house- his sister was just being the saint she always was and helping out a friend.

But when Peter Parker came to school with his sister's favorite flowers in hand, he knew it was more than just being a caring friend.

"Peter!" Astrid gasped excitedly as she grabbed the flowers held out to her, "Are these-"

"Hydrangeas, Peonies and, Orchids. Your favorites."

"Wow you have a lot of favorite flowers," Ned said wide-eyed.

"Just like all the animals, Astrid loves all flowers," Peter smiled fondly at her.

Harry had seen enough boys fall for his sister to know what that look was.

And he did not want one of his good friends with his sister so he nudged Peter out of his small trance, "Glad to see you're feeling better, bro."

"Yeah," Peter's smile faltered, but only for a second before resuming to smile at Astrid, "All thanks to Astrid, I am. Honestly I don't know how May and I would be now without her."

"Saint Astrid strikes again," Harry chuckled, "She practically babied me when we were kids when my hamster died, even though I always knew she was secretly in pain too."

"Immense pain," Astrid sighed, "Cookie was my favorite."

"You two named your hamster cookie?"

"He looked like a cookie!" the twins answered in sync, only to laugh after at the memory of them saying just that to convince their father to let an animal into the house.

That was the first and last time that ever happened, not that the two ever minded.

The memory of losing their mini best friend was enough to stop them from getting another pet.

Gwen chuckled at the two when the bell rang, "Cmon you guys, let's get to class."

Peter and Astrid were the first to walk off, much too close to Harry's dismay.

Gwen saw how uncomfortable her best friend was, shaking her head with a small smile, "Calm down there over protective brother."

"I thought he was into Liz Allan, Ned? What the hell is he doing all up on my sister?"

"Um, your sister's hot," Ned answered before even realizing what he said.

Before Harry could do anything to him, Gwen spoke up, "And they've gotten really close since she'd helped him with his uncle Ben's passing."

Harry sighed, "Had I known this was going to happen, I would've never let her go to his house."

"Wow someone's living up to the whole controlling man stereotype," Ned chuckled, once again, speaking before he could stop himself.