NINETY

"Oh my god! Did Spider-man just kill her?!"

In an instant the webbing that was once so tight around Peter was ripped off by him as he made his way to Astrid.

He got flashbacks of the illusions Mysterio put him under as he held her on the ground, feeling the tears well up.

"Astrid. No. I- wake up!"

"Son, she need to get to the hospital."

"No," let out a shaky breath when he realized she wasn't bleeding but instead had the tiniest hole in her neck indicating she had been injected with something- something probably lethal, "She needs Mr. Stark."

"Tony Stark? He's dead!"

"Well then the next best thing," Peter said in a hurry as he scooped her up.

Before anyone could stop him, he ran off, putting on Edith who immediately began telling him on the progress she made stopping Mysterio's men.

Peter was quick to cut her off though, "I need you to call Mr. Stark."

She did just that and in no time Tony's voice could be heard.

"Mr. Stark!"

"Nope. Sorry, kiddo, today I'm strictly the man-"

"It's Astrid! She's hurt! Someone injected her with something- I- I think they poisoned her."

There was silence on the other line but only for a second before Pepper yelled, "Bring her to our house now!"

Peter had never run faster in his life.

By the time he got to the cabin the anxious Stark family were all waiting outside for his arrival.

"How the hell did this happen?" Harley asked the second Peter handed her over to Tony.

"She just finished shutting down the Daily Bugle's broadcast and we were talking in the alley cause-"

"Cause what? What could have been so important that you go to the one place you know a bad guy is bound to be?" Tony asked as he carefully placed her on the impromptu work station when Peter stopped short.

"Cause... it came back."

"What came back?" Morgan asked, a permanent frown on her face.

"No," Pepper sighed though, already knowing what he meant, "We still haven't found that last thing that we need for the cure."

"Well we tested her blood and it's definitely back. We were talking about it- I was freaking out more then this man came out of nowhere- oh! That's not even the weirdest thing! He had my webbing!"

"What?!" Tony grew wide-eyed as he looked up from Astrid momentarily.

"How in the hell does he have your one of a kind webbing?" Harley frowned.