EIGHTY

For months Peter tried to convince Astrid otherwise on her decision to stay broken up with him

And when he wasn't attempting with her to take him back, he was sulking with Ned about how truly he fucked up.

Ned already knew the entirety of his rant by now.

'If I had just never broken up with her in the first place'

'I should be spending every waking moment finding everything Shuri needs for the cure'

'Maybe I can take a week away to go look for it more in depth'

'Could Harley and Brad survive being locked away at the Stark house for all of eternity?'

"I'm going to get her back on this trip."

That snapped Ned out of his small daze, finally looking up from his hands to look at his best friend wide-eyed.

"What now?"

"Yeah, I decided it last night. We're going to freaking Europe. What better place to get my girl back than there?"

"I'm sorry- did you just say my girl?"

Michelle giggled, surprising them both.

"Did you just giggle?"

"I- no."

"Who are you texting?"

"No one."

Before Ned could continue to bug her on it, Peter heard Astrid's laugh and he turned to look at her again when she saw her entering the room with Harley- like always.

"Are they like best friends now?" Peter growled, "Cause I'm over it."

"Are you?" Michelle resisted the urge to smirk, "I couldn't tell."

"Okay, so maybe I've been talking about him a little-"

"A little?" Ned scoffed, "I'm starting to think you have a bigger crush on him than Flash does."

"It's crazy. He praises him for practically being Tony Stark's son and you resent him for it."

"I was there first!" Peter couldn't help but yell- catching other people's attention, "Please tell me she didn't hear that."

"Okay," Ned said nervously, seeing Astrid pat Harley's shoulder before beginning to walk to them.

"She's coming over here now though."

"Shit," Peter mumbled, quick to attempt to fix his hair, "You couldn't tell me, Ned?"

"You just told me not to!"

"Yeah, well-"

"Hey guys."

"As-Astrid, Hey," Peter said nervously, "What brings you here?"