NINETY EIGHT

Graduation couldn't have come soon enough for Astrid

She had been working hard to get to this moment, glad that it was finally here and she would be able to put this chapter behind her and definitely eager for the next.

"Where is Peter?"

Brad asked impatiently, his eyes scanning the crowd for any sign of Peter.

"He said he ran into an emergency. Something about a police chase."

"He seriously couldn't let Miles handle that?"

"Miles is with him- they're both going to be late to their own graduation."

"So what about Gwen?"

"What about Gwen?" she asked when she joined them.

"Why aren't you on police chase duty?"

"I can't miss my best friends' graduation."

"True. I'd rather have you here than those two," Brad suddenly had a flirty smirk on his face, earning looks from everyone.

"Not her type," Astrid and Harry gave Brad a look who rolled his eyes.

"What? I can't be friendly?"

"There's friendly then there's creepy, Brad."

"Fine," he huffed, "Anyways, I'm going back to my fellow D classmates. Have fun you O's."

"Pretty soon you won't be an O anymore," Harry sighed dramatically, "You'll be a boring P with Peter."

"How do you know I won't be an O-P?"

"Astrid Osborn-Parker," he was suddenly smiling now, "Okay, I like that."

"Isn't that ironic?" Gwen chuckled, "Being named after a supervillain and a superhero?"

"Point taken. Sorry, Harry. We're dropping Osborn."

"We?"

"I feel like it's time to tell you," Astrid placed her hands on her stomach.

"What?"

"Perfect timing, Parker," Gwen laughed seeing an extra pale Peter standing behind Astrid.

Seeing both his and her brother's expressions, Astrid couldn't help but laugh, "I'm only kidding! God, two for the price of one. I love that for myself."

Peter let go of the breath he had been holding when Astrid began to fix his hair which had been a mess because of his Spider-man mask that barely hid in his backpack.

"We really need to upgrade your suit to be more like mine or Harley's."

"Before we do any of that, we should talk about whatever the hell you three were talking about."