SEVENTY FIVE

One minute Astrid was in Peter's arms in Titan pretty injured and the next they're standing in pretty much the same position but now seemingly better

Instantly, Peter pulled Astrid close as they kissed, holding her face even when they pulled away moments later, his lip trembling as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"I thought I lost you."

"You can't get rid of me that easily," Astrid giggled, kissing him again out of pure happiness, knowing it probably couldn't have been more than five minutes that they hadn't seen each other but feeling like a lifetime.

"Hey, kids?"

The two pulled away to see Dr. Strange standing there, also looking a bit dazed but prepared for a fight.

"It's been five years. Cmon, they need us."

"Five years?!"

"Thanos did a snap to get rid of half the population and we were a part of the oh so lucky chosen ones to disintegrate," Dr. Strange explained as if it were the simplest thing in the world, "Now we're back because Hulk got us back but-"

"Oh god, I knew there would be a but," Astrid groaned, "Please, at least tell me we're in that one timeline you saw where we survive."

"Only time will tell," he gave her a look before leaving to continue gathering the others while Astrid looked at Peter wide-eyed.

"I swear to god if Harry isn't my twin anymore-"

"You'll never hear the end of it?"

"No," she sighed, "Jesus and what about MJ and Ned? Or Lily, May or Happy?"

"I'm gonna be sick," Peter grumbled as he sat down, "May's gonna kill me if she survived that and had to spend five years mourning me."

"Yeah- and I promised Happy I'd be right back."

"Is it bad that I'm hoping they turned to dust too with us after..."

"After Thanos snapped?" Astrid finished, "No way. I really hope so too. I can't imagine what they would go through if they didn't."

"Come on! We can't waste another minute!"

Getting their helmets back on, the two prepared for a fight as Dr. Strange opened a portal, everyone jumping through it to stand before everyone else, who Astrid guessed disappeared with them, all eager to kick ass.

"Avengers!" Captain America yelled, "Assemble!"

"We're Avengers babe," Peter said excitedly before everyone ran to battle.

"Exactly! So, no worrying about me," Astrid said as she fought off Thanos' men, "You focus on keeping yourself safe."

"Can't we just do that together and for each other?"