SIXTY TWO

"Astrid, meet your cousin: Brad

"Astrid, meet your cousin: Brad."

"I uh... I didn't realize you... reproduced."

Brad cracked a little smile, making Harry immediately frown, "No fair! I've been trying to make you smile ever since you got here!"

"He just doesn't like you Harry- deal with it."

"Yeah. Deal with it."

Harry only glared at the two when Astrid pulled Peter forward, "Well, it was so nice to meet you Brad but we should get going, right Happy?"

"Well, I talked to Mr. Stark and he said it'd be fine if-"

"No!" Astrid shouted, surprising everyone, "I just- I came up with so many ideas and I don't want to forget them."

"Then write them-"

"It's fine," Lilly smiled, "You three can just join us for dinner."

"You three?"

"I hear you've got a special someone in your life," Lilly smiled at Astrid before turning to Peter, "Hi, I'm Astrid's aunt Lilly."

"H-hi. I'm uh- I'm..."

"Peter," Ned finished for him, "he's Peter. And I'm Ned and this is MJ."

"Michelle."

"Right."

"Well... Peter, Ned and MJ- Michelle, you are all more than welcome to join us for dinner. Just let me know and I can cook for more."

"No thank you, we wouldn't want to intrude."

"We wouldn't?" Ned questioned, only to earn a look from Michelle who was already trying to pull him away.

"We should get going. See you tomorrow! Bye!"

"Anyways," Astrid shook her head, "There is no way I'm going to-"

"Mom, can I go with Astrid and her boyfriend?"

"What?!"

"What?" Brad shrugged, "I want to meet Tony Stark."

"Well-"

"Thank you! Let's go!"

"Harold," Lilly began, making him nod.

"Don't worry, I got it."

"Harold?" the three questioned, earning a glare from Happy who motioned towards the car.

"Get in the car. But, hey, Harry..."

"I'm good. Do me a favor, Astrid. Don't say hi to Norman for me."

"Wouldn't count on it." Astrid brushed him off, stepping into the car following Brad with Peter holding open the door.