EIGHTY EIGHT

When Peter didn't show before the trip to London, Astrid knew something was wrong

"I just- I'm not feeling well," she tried to explain to Mr. Harrington who continued to push her towards the waiting bus, "More the reason to stick with us- so Mr. Dell and I can keep an eye on you."

"But-"

"On the bus."

"Fine. But if I throw up on you or Mr. Dell, it's your fault."

"She said what now?" Mr. Dell stopped her short, Astrid fighting back a smirk, already knowing that would've stopped her other less enthusiastic teacher.

While the two older men argued the pros and cons of leaving a student behind, Astrid continued to worry about Peter, scared of what he might be going through- especially if Mysterio caught onto him.

Unfortunately for her, she was so deep in thought that she completely missed Mr. Harrington talking Mr. Dell down and getting him to agree to take Astrid with them.

She was quick to snap out of it though when he began to guide her to the bus.

"Mr. Dell!" Astrid gasped, "You're seriously not going to let him tell you what to do?!"

"Astrid," Mr. Harrington said warningly.

"I just- surprised is all," she shrugged, "I didn't realize Mr. Harrington was the boss of you."

"I- he is not!"

"It's just a trick- she's just trying to trick you."

"I am not-"

"On the bus, Astrid."

Astrid rolled her eyes but obliged while Mr. Dell cleared his throat.

"You're not the boss of me."

As Astrid joined her friends, Brad smirked at her, "I take it your plan to tear the two apart didn't work out as planned?"

"Not exactly," she huffed, taking a seat.

Harley was quick to sit next to her, "So what are you going to do?"

"There's nothing I can do," she sighed.

"No, there isn't..."

"But there is something someone else can do," Astrid suddenly lit up at the idea, making Harley smile.

While her teachers were focusing on anything but them, Astrid was quick to take her phone out and immediately called the one person who could help.

"Hello parental guardian."

"What's going on?" A panicked Happy immediately asked,  "Is something wrong?"

"Yes- but not with me!"

"Oh god. How much is bail?"

"What?"

"Tell the boys not to worry, Lilly and I will pay whatever is needed to get them out."