FIFTY TWO

Ned really tried to tell them, he did

But no one in the group was answering their damn phone.

So when the girls finally came home, he felt his heart drop as he sneakily left Harry's room to go to them at the stairs.

"What are you doing here?!"

"That's what I was trying to tell you!" Ned whispered, "Harry found my outfit in record time! He bought a whole damn new one- and now we're here to-"

"Found it!" Hardy smiled proudly as he walked out of the room, "My lucky tie- oh. Hey. I didn't know you three would be here."

"We uh- sleepover."

Harry raised an eyebrow at his now flustered sister, "You don't sound too sure about that."

"I- what?" she giggled, "I can- am."

Gwen rolled her eyes playfully, "If you must know, Harry, we were planning on having a girls night and watching a bunch of movies to give Astrid some advice on her relationship with Peter."

"Okay," Harry grimaced, "I don't need to- wait. You're trying to get rid of me, aren't you?"

"No we're no-"

Harry was quick to cut Michelle off, "Sorry MJ, I just need to hear it from my sister."

Gwen had lost all hope when Astrid cleared her throat loudly, attempting to stand straighter as she stared into her brother's eyes, "We are not trying to get rid of you."

"You do realize you're my twin?" Harry narrowed his eyes at Astrid, "I can tell when you're lying because- well, your tell is the same as mine."

Astrid immediately cowered down, "Is not!"

"Why are you turning so red?"

"I- I was drinking alcohol with the girls!"

"As if," Harry scoffed, "Ms. goody two shoes Astrid would never."

"Maybe we should tell him the truth?" Michelle asked nervously.

Gwen was ready to protest when Astrid finally had enough of Harry's stare down because, he was right, she couldn't lie to him- not about something this big.

"We think dad is the Green Goblin and we're here to find evidence in his office to prove that."

Harry immediately burst out laughing, which Astrid knew wasn't a good sign but she let him have his moment- until he realized neither of them were laughing with him.

"You're not turning red. Why? Why aren't you turning red?"

"Cause I'm telling the truth, Harry," Astrid mumbled, scared of what his reaction would be.

Harry didn't react- at least not they thought he would.

He already began walking towards his dad's office, "Let's go then. Prove to you that dad is not the Green Goblin."