FIFTY FOUR

Astrid really couldn't have been happier

She had the best friends, a supportive brother, an amazing boyfriend- and a father who no longer spent his free days as a villain.

Given, it's only been a week and Midtown was nearing the end of the school year, but things couldn't have been more perfect.

Astrid though was of course worried since Peter decided it was finally time to tell Harry and Michelle about his little secret.

"Why do you all look so nervous?" Harry frowned as he looked at his friends.

"We're not nervous!" Ned giggled, "I- we're fine."

"Well- where's Parker anyway?" Harry frowned, "I want to get this movie night done with."

"Didn't realize hanging out with your best friends was such a burden, Harry," Michelle joked, "That being said, I agree."

"Trust me, you'll want to wait this one out," Gwen said excitedly.

"Wait what-"

"Sorry I'm late guys," Peter said out of breath as he entered the house.

"You're- in your regular clothes," Gwen said confused.

"Aunt May decided to do the laundry, said my regular suit was a little dirty."

Astrid suddenly got it, remembering when May first found out about Peter's secret herself and basically became the worried aunt 24/7 who needed to make sure everything was perfect for him and he was protected while going out as his alter ego.

"I didn't realize you wore suits," Harry frowned, "Who are they designed by? Ralph Lauren, Versace- oh! Gucci?"

Ned looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow, "Your dad buys you those kinds of suits? A teenager?"

"No, they were gifts from the brand. After I did some modeling work, they thought the suits looked so good on me they just had to gift me some."

"Woah."

Michelle rolled her eyes, "He's obviously not talking about that kind of suit, Harry. He's talking about his Spider-man suit."

"What?!"

Peter was especially shocked at her nonchalant answer, "I- how- why- no how did you know?"

"I'm not an idiot, Peter," Michelle gave him a look, "I've known all along. I was just waiting for you to tell me."

"St-still-"

"Astrid cried the other day when she held Spider-man. Either she's a horrible girlfriend who accused you of cheating while she had a thing with Spider-man or Peter Parker and Spider-man are the same person."

"Okay," he huffed, "So MJ's always known but Harry..."

He stopped short seeing Harry staring at him wide eyed and in silence.