Introduction

Hi, my name is Jungkook. that's Jeon jungkook. I live in Seoul, South Korea.
I was born in Busan but moved northern when i was 13.

My family owns a traditional korean restaurant that my mom runs.
My dad is an office man, he works in a shipping industry.
I have an older brother.
My brother's name is Namjoon,
he is in the senior year. 
He's pretty smart, his lowest score in any subject is either A or B+,
nothing less. When in school he's your typical nerd.
Book glued on his fingers, glasses on point, but when school's out he's a rapper.
he does rap with his friend Hoseok, and calls himself,.. i'm sorry. roach randa? coach panda? or something along that line.

Enough about my family,
now about me. First of all, i'm not one of those popular kids in school.
sure people sometimes call me the "school's bachelor" and things, but i don't hang out with them.
I have this really close friend, his name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. I also have other close friends but Chan was the closest.

that's a picture of us he took last week! we were just out of school then we went to dongdaemun with our friends

Honestly, life was being nice. I had nice grades, i have friends,
my family's economy is stable. Life was normal. i was normal,
well until a certain group of people came into the school and flipped everything.
let's just go to the start.

____________________

5-08-18.

"jeON JUNGKOOK!"
my mom yells from the kitchen, loud and clear, loud enough for my neighbours to know my full name.

"WHAT?"
i yelled trough my sheets, it was 7:30 why was she calling me so damn loud for?

"IT'S SCHOOL YOU LAZY SWINE!"

holysh- i just realised, i jumped out of bed straight to the bathroom,
changed into a clean white shirt and a pair of jeans. i grabbed my phone and school bag, then ran downstairs.

"someone's been sleeping.."
namjoon said looking at me, judging.
"i forgot hyung, give me a break."
"it's your first day of high school! how can you forget?" 
he said as it was a big deal all the sudden.
"shh, don't fight in the morning. It's bad luck. Jungkook-ah eat your greens" said my mother putting her stir fried vegetables on my bowl.

"i'm full, hyung hurry! you eat like a baby, wtf."
i said as i stood up and wore my timbs.
"i will harm you, you worthless scum." namjoon said silently,
or not so because mom just whacked his head with my dad's newspaper.
"don't say that to your brother!"
she scolded and he only replied with a "yes mom" with his head down. what a pussy.

Dad just told arrived at the dining table when everybody had just finished.

"Why took so long?"
my mom asked while packing up the food she'll be using in the restaurant.
"i was tired. so i forgot today was monday."
he said scratching his head and looked at mom.
"like father ,like son"
she said while taking her tupperwares into the van.