Family calls.

Family parties. Something that Jimin always wanted to stayed away from. The usual people usually stay out of family parties because of the absurd questions that their relatives asked, or maybe just pure boringness. Jimin's in the other hand is filled with fake smiles, teasing cousins, people who aren't even a part of the family attending their private get together.
usually during family parties Jimin would bail out with Chaeyoung, and his cousin Eunhyeol.
Since now Eunhyeol is getting married Jimin's aware that his cousin will no longer join their party. Rosé was probably in Macau right now, helping out Eunhyeol.

He'll just bring Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook over, his cousins can why can't him. It was his house anyway. If Ah Ma was to give the house down to her grandchildren that person will definitely be him.
His Mom called Jimin when he just got to the hotel the other day, his Grandmother decided to throw a party in the night to celebrate Jimin's arrival in Singapore.
She said the event was semi-formal so he should look sharp. So Jimin decided to take the guys to ION Orchard to go shopping for formal clothing.
They went separate.

Taehyung and Yoongi went to Gucci and Jimin and Jungkook went to Chanel. Since Jimin likes Chanel, really-really like Chanel.
Jimin went inside and quickly looked through the hangers, the staff only accompanied him by standing next to him and recommending him different things. Jimin turned down all of their recommendations.
Then his eyes met gaze to an outerwear, a black satin thigh length Changshan 長衫 detailed with crimson dragons and clouds. He pointed at the piece of outerwear. "Which one sir?"
The lady on his side asked, Jungkook was sitting down a little bit further and was looking at Jimin, they had been here for at least.. 20 minutes and suddenly a staff walked up to him.

"May i help you sir?"
Asked the boy in uniform.
"Ah, no- I'm.. with him. Waiting."
Jungkook nervously pointed at Jimin.
"You're with Fa Qiming?"
The boy asked in awe.
"Fa who now?"
Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
"Fa Qiming! Him!"
He pointed to Jimin.
"Yeah.."
Jungkook nodded.
"So.. are you like.. "
The boy nervously asked Jungkook.
"No, no. we're just friends."
Jungkook sighed and laughed.
"That's now what Line today posted."
The boy replied.
Jungkook sighed and looked at the boy who was looking at him demanding for an answer.
"You know what, fine we're dating! is that what you wanted to hear?"
Jungkook sneered in an aggressive tone. The boy only nodded and left.
were they dating?
Jungkook thought.

"That is the last sir."
The staff said.
"Yes. How much?"
Jimin walked closer to the clothing and touched it. It is displayed in a golden frame mannequin and had light above it. The staff whispered to each other. "Uhm.. $5.500."
One walked up to Jimin with a collection book.
"Do you want me to wrap it up?"
She smiled politely. Jimin nodded. "And probably with a pair of white short collar shirts and the trousers okay?"
Jimin added and head straight to the cashier, the staff only looked at each other and smiled. Jungkook got up and walked behind Jimin patting his shoulders then Jimin smiled.
"How much?"
Jimin asked.
"Total Chanel special Chinese New Year Changshan set.. $6.000, plus A pair of classic white short collar, Total price $10.000."
The cashier said and took Jimin's card.
When they gave the Chanel bags to Jimin, Jungkook took them, shocking both Jimin and the cashier.
"Kook? you didn't get any?"
Jimin asked Jungkook.
"Give him the semi formal suit set please."
Jimin asked the cashier who nodded.
Jungkook quickly denied.
"No, no, Jimin i could just wear my other clothes. You don't have to i have the others."
Jungkook took Jimin's hand which Jimin only pouted and shook his head.

"我會買你的一切啦"
(wǒ huì mǎi nǐ de yīqiè lah.)
Jimin gave him an eye smile and Jungkook only smiled back gratefully.
God he really wished Jimin was his boyfriend.
"Here you go."
A staff came back and handed the Chanel bag to Jimin.
Jungkook wanted to grab it when Jimin  took it back.
"You hold mine. I'll hold yours!"
Jungkook laughed at Jimin's words. How he sounded so small, innocent and pure. Jungkook nodded and held Jimin's hand as they walked out. Jimin was taken aback. He felt a rush of blood in his chest and cheeks. They met up with the others at Starbucks. They ordered food and decided to chill until it's 7, Jimin got up and said that he was going to look through. Jungkook wanted to come, in result Taehyung and Yoongi looked at each other sneakily but Jimin persisted he wanted to go alone.
"What was that all about?"
Tae teased Jungkook while sipping on his Caramel Frappe with almond milk, added caramel sauce, 3% non dairy condensed milk, a hint of espresso, hazelnut sauce and 5% chocodust.
Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and plopped his back on the chair's back.
He pouted and played with his fingers for a while before calling out an 'I don't even know.'